Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Hi Jo,

Hope your sit up plan is doing well -might give that a go myself! Am gonna stick to jogging on the treadmill for a while as it didn't seem to annoy my leg at all so hope that'll stay that way!:sigh:

Your motivation always puts me to shame! Super woman:superwoman:!!

Catch ya soon!

I'm sooo enjoying the sit ups what a great idea Joanne. My tummy feels tight after 2 days!
Hope you have a good day hun and the suns shining xx

Hi all

Firstly sooo glad ive inspired lots of people to do some sit ups, mine are going to plan (even tho the eating isn't)!!!!

Well not been around this week because ive been sooo busy and have some v.exciting news - bought a house today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually can't believe it, its amazing, however had so much to organise and sort out ive just not had a minute. Hopefully be back on soon to get round everyone's diaries.

Oh ps, stay the same this week, expected as ive been eating on the run all week due to circumstances, back to it on mon!!

x

Ah wow, buying a house is sooo exciting! Especially when you go and get the keys and open the door for the first time! I was screaming like a mad woman with five other man (rather happy) men! It was great! we stayed up till 5 in the morning arranging flowers and making bed etc! lol (I left most of that to my happy men)

Hiya Joanne.:)
Aww thats great exciting news on the house front..
Whats it like then put a picci on for us to see..
well done on the sit-ups..you are a super star..xx

Hi

Congrats on the house buying! Stressful time coming up with moving and contracts etc ... but sooo worth it in the end!

Twigs
xx

oooh how exciting a new house, I love looking for new houses. Moved 3 times in 10 years, Hubbys said no more for at least another 10 He He! Hope it goes well for you, congrats Jo.
Hope you've had a good BH weekend xx

Still no sign of you - hope you are still on track and doing well. You were getting very close to goal.

I guess you are now on your school holidays so living it up.xx

Back