Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Yeh ive now dried off and been fed, feeling pretty content now. Running in the rain is no fun!!! figured i should get used to running in all weathers, v.good chance it'l be raining come the day of the 10K!!!

x

well done on your run - i would have went back inside if it were raining, so good for you :) xxx

I know i must be mad. I used up the rain excuse on monday!! So thot i had best just get on with it, glad i went now!!

Will try and get out again either 2moro or sat, I WILL succeed at running 50 miles before mid may!!!

Had 2 seperate comments today about how much weight i had lost :D:D its great when that happens, definately keeps spirits high!! And best of all, 2moro is friday, woo hoo!!!

We are definately going to the cinema this weekend. Think we are gonny do a doubler with our unlimited cards. Think we might go see gran turino late afternoon, go for pizza then marley and me later on on sat night. Will need to save some points for pizza this week!!

Anyhoo hope everyone is well x

Hiya im sure if you get another run in b4 cinema you will have earned enough extra points to cover it.
Good luck for your next run,does your friend have the nike+ trainers with the mile logger thingy in them??
xx

Yeh she has the trainers, she said they are pretty comfy too!! Its amazing the whole ipod trainer thing. Shes not able to come running with me 2moro so ill have to do the same route as wed so i know exactly how far ive run!

x

Well another run under my belt this morning. My running buddy couldn't make it so decided to go it alone this morning. Man i was bored!!! Didn't realise how much it helps to have someone to talk to when you are running. Even the slumdog millionaire soundtrack on my ipod didn't amuse me enough. Anyway ran another 2.3 miles but really struggled this morning, I always find it harder in the mornings think its because my body doesn't have enough energy. Had to continually tell myself "your not stopping! your not stopping!:copon:" Nightmare!

Double dose of the cinema 2day. Supposed to go last sunday but didn't make it. We have unlimited cards to going to marley and me late afternoon, followed by pizza (hopefully saved enough points!) then gran turino later on. Can't wait to see marley and me, read the book last year and loved it, sure ill have a right good bubble :cry:

Enjoy your weekend everyone else x

Enjoy the movie and pizza today:)

I have mentioned in Fuzzy's diary about the website with soundtracks for 5k, 10k training. It is in the exercises section of minimins if you are interested. I think it is quite good and different music for different weeks kept me interested. Also I saw that you got problem with measuring your distance. Try www.mapmyrun.com I found it very useful.

Have a lovely weekend! x

i've seen Marley and me, hope you enjoy it! Think Math and me might see Gran Torino on wednesday :) xxx

RUNNING IN THE RAIN, Joanna get a grip I've been away too long people are getting so exercise oriented. Still I'm mad with envy of anyone who can.

The anytime cinema thing is great but you're the only person other than me to say they go to more than one film per day, I feel vindicated I'm not so odd now there is another one.

Great progress

M

Joanne are you meeting us for a drink at some point next weekend? xxx

Well another run under my belt this morning. My running buddy couldn't make it so decided to go it alone this morning. Man i was bored!!! Didn't realise how much it helps to have someone to talk to when you are running. Even the slumdog millionaire soundtrack on my ipod didn't amuse me enough. Anyway ran another 2.3 miles but really struggled this morning, I always find it harder in the mornings think its because my body doesn't have enough energy. Had to continually tell myself "your not stopping! your not stopping!:copon:" Nightmare!

Double dose of the cinema 2day. Supposed to go last sunday but didn't make it. We have unlimited cards to going to marley and me late afternoon, followed by pizza (hopefully saved enough points!) then gran turino later on. Can't wait to see marley and me, read the book last year and loved it, sure ill have a right good bubble :cry:

Enjoy your weekend everyone else x

Hi Joanne

Am impressed with your running ... that's one thing I've never been able to do - but at over 19 stone, it's probably not a good idea at the moment anyway :)

How was Marley and Me? Can't wait to see it!!!

Twigs
x

Wow well done on the running. I am so jealous! I need to start jogging too. I hope all is going well x

Me too. I want to start jogging again. Haven't run for about 8 months so very rusty. Think I will drag one of sons out with me so I don't feel so self-conscious. I think I look like a duck running:eek: Hope pics were good.

Enjoy the movie and pizza today:)

I have mentioned in Fuzzy's diary about the website with soundtracks for 5k, 10k training. It is in the exercises section of minimins if you are interested. I think it is quite good and different music for different weeks kept me interested. Also I saw that you got problem with measuring your distance. Try www.mapmyrun.com I found it very useful.

Have a lovely weekend! x
Yeh Fuzzy mentioned the podcasts to me, I'm definately going to check them out. Thanks for that!! And ill check out the website too! Hope all is well with you x

RUNNING IN THE RAIN, Joanna get a grip I've been away too long people are getting so exercise oriented. Still I'm mad with envy of anyone who can.

The anytime cinema thing is great but you're the only person other than me to say they go to more than one film per day, I feel vindicated I'm not so odd now there is another one.

Great progress

M

I know, I seriously must be mad, running in rain, hay ho worth it in the end (I hope!) I haven't done a two in a row at the cinema before, bf is always nagging that we should and always thought it would be a nightmare. After being told "well you have no problem watching tv hours upon end without being bored" I guessed I should go. Actually was fine, pizza in the middle definately helped x

Joanne are you meeting us for a drink at some point next weekend? xxx

Going to try my hardest to come along at some point even if its just for one or two, so unbelievably skint just now should make it along at some point, can't believe its next weekend already!! x

You must be very focused or mad, one of the two :p ... Well done on the running, you are doing great :D x

Yup, i think the answer is mad!! x

Hi Joanne

Am impressed with your running ... that's one thing I've never been able to do - but at over 19 stone, it's probably not a good idea at the moment anyway :)

How was Marley and Me? Can't wait to see it!!!

Twigs
x

Marley and me was great, just like the book if you've read it? Not much difference. Had a real good cry at the end too, the whole place was in tears! x

Wow well done on the running. I am so jealous! I need to start jogging too. I hope all is going well x

Thanks lea, so far so good this week. Just hoping yesterdays pizza doesn't cause too much damage. Hope you are well too x

Me too. I want to start jogging again. Haven't run for about 8 months so very rusty. Think I will drag one of sons out with me so I don't feel so self-conscious. I think I look like a duck running:eek: Hope pics were good.

LOL! A running duck is probably more gracious than how i run!! I'm more like an oxygen starved phoebe from friends x

yay! will pm you my mobile number so if you can make it you know where we are (it'll be the Quay, but save your legs checking each and every place! :D)

what was Gran Torino like? xxx

yay! will pm you my mobile number so if you can make it you know where we are (it'll be the Quay, but save your legs checking each and every place! :D)

what was Gran Torino like? xxx

Hi Rach

yeh that would be a good idea for next week!

I actually really enjoyed Gran Torino. Was a few sad bits but to be honest used up all my tears earlier at marley and me! Yeh i would recommend GT worth a watch definately

x

I dont think I can go and see marley! I dont think I would handle it very well at all! lol

Back