Job Interview

Oh Sue good luck my love, this job sounds perfect and fits in with your life so well - I have my fingers and toes crossed for you, so good luck for your interview today.

Thank you very much.

The interview lasted for around 50minutes. The guy at the agency reckons that was a good sign but maybe it just means I wittered too much!

The Chief Executive is down for the week so I was interviewed by 3 people. All very nice but very nerve-wracking.

I really do like the sound of this job and the people seem very friendly and caring. I will be extremely disappointed if I don't get this :-(

Anyway, they said they hope to let the agency know by the end of the day. Will let you know when I hear anything.

Once again, thank you for all your kind thoughts.

Not heard anything yet.

They said they hoped to let the agency know by the end of the day. I wish they'd hurry up as I'm on the verge of giving in to cravings here!

I bet you're stressed. I'd be in a right state. At least it wasn't bad news.

Thank you xx

I nearly gave in to temptation last night - it was a very, very, very close run thing!

To be honest, I'm not very hopeful. They want someone that urgently that I think they will have notified the person who has the job already and feel that myself and any others who didn't get the job are sitting here stressed all weekend!

This will be a test of my SW willpower. I've had my porridge (made with water and a yoghurt mixed in) for brekkie and have just snacked on another yoghurt. I need to go shopping in a while so will have to extra extra careful!

*hugs* dont lose hope, i honestly didnt think id got the job i interviewed for as you remember.. and i did. I recon you wowed them, and its just the agency that didnt get back to you on time, you know how busy it can get at an agency office with everyone out of work atm.

((hugs)) let us know as soon as you do..

thinking of you. They'd be a fool to miss out on you, and i recon they know that too.. stay positive xxx

Fingers toes and legs crossed for you. It took about two weeks for me to hear about my job. Hope you have good news soon.

sorry to hear that Sue - dont give up! xxx
try to get some feedback about the decision and best of luck with your job search xxx

Back