job interview

calligas

is slowly shrinking
Hi all, for those who know i had my interview today and the man from del monte he say yea, so i got the job, which i am so chuft about, 3yrs has finally paid offf,
#with weightloss and a new job, i am finally beginning to feeel good about myself, its beeen along time since i have felt like this, and it is the diet also which is giving me the feel good factor.
I would like to thanks u guys who have supported me, as u know its been a rollercoaster ride for me.
And i intend to continue with this diet for the near future, as i am actually enjoying it for once, thanks again and hope u are all doing well xxx

Well done shirley you so deserve it xx

thanks again and yea i so deserve some good luck.
funny wot we were saying last week mark, how people view yr posts and don;t chip in, over 40 views and 7 replies, makes u wonder if it is just the same on here who offer support and there are those who just take it and not give. if u know what i mean. like we said last week it has to be all of us who chip in, as i know we answer to most posts and get nothing back in return. Makes u wonder if it is worth it sometimes.

Its worth it for the people that make the effort to read and relpy and support . Some people are just nosy or have nothing to offer . Dont worry we all know who is true on this forum and they have our backs we have theres xx

Ooh love, well done and congratulations! That's fantastic news.

xx

thanks again and yea i so deserve some good luck.
funny wot we were saying last week mark, how people view yr posts and don;t chip in, over 40 views and 7 replies, makes u wonder if it is just the same on here who offer support and there are those who just take it and not give. if u know what i mean. like we said last week it has to be all of us who chip in, as i know we answer to most posts and get nothing back in return. Makes u wonder if it is worth it sometimes.

I have exactly the same, sometimes I don't even get one reply! It starts to feel personal!!!!!:break_diet:

Hi Shirley, I know exactly what you mean, but you know the people that do read, get inspired and reply are the ones that really count, no matter how far we have come or no matter how long we have been on this forum we also need support and encouragement and we get it from those that count, those that take the time and make an effort. I thought the comments last time would have been a wake up call but it seems not, although I have to say some of the newbies on this forum have taken to it like a fish to water so thank you to those newbies for contributing and to the old faithfull, thank you.

Jeesus H people, does it matter? :confused:

Calli well done on the job, that's brilliant news! :D

But do remember that every time someone looks at a thread you get a view, sometimes if you've already posted and you see someone else has replied you might pop in to see what they have said, count 1 more view, but no need to reply again.......

It's nice to have the support of your peers but you don't need that to justify yourself, with or without it you are still a valid, worthwhile, wonderful person. Just a bit less of one these days! ;)

Theres also a lot of people (like me) who go round lots of the forums reading things, maybe to get info on things or to read diaries etc but dont have anything to contribute. Ive been on loads of threads this morning trying to get as much info on Exante as possible but Im not in a position to post on most of them.

Every section on Minis is the same, no thread has a close views to post ratio... see it as a compliment that so many people want to read your threads, it would be lots worse if you had no views ;)

Well done on the job. :)

I don't always post very much, if I am at work in the day I can't post, and sometimes by the time I get home, sort kids out etc all I've got time for is a quick view and then bed. I do try to post when I've got time though.

Back