Jodie Marsh - thumbs up or down?

Kudos on the determination, but down. Way, way down on overall appearance for me.

I say good on her in getting to where she's at, but personally, I'm not too keen on that type of look on a woman.... just a personal opinion though.

Thumbs up for being against bullying and standing up against bullying but thumbs down for Semtex, it's dangerous

It doesn't have anything to do with weight loss and body building, but I saw her on A TV show where they go to people's houses for dinner - she actually seemed really nice. Obviously has willpower - good on her.

Double thumbs up from me! She has put in the hard hours in the gym- minus the tatts, plastic surgery, she has a slightly harder physique than Jessica Ennis...but is still unique with her look

glitter99x said:
Thumbs up for being against bullying and standing up against bullying

miss munchies said:
I saw her on A TV show where they go to people's houses for dinner - she actually seemed really nice.

I agree. Years ago I was not too keen on her, I just thought she was another Jordan but she does seem like a genuinely kind person although a big poser lol (I don't think any celebs aren't?) but hey good on her for feeling confident! especially since she was bullied which can totally knock ones confidence and self worth.

Thumbs up for presenting a different view of how a woman can be - much better than the celebs that look like pre-adolescent girls.

Nothing against her but definatley not my cup of tea... Too manly

A definate thumbs down from me, OMG she is hidious!!

I am glad that she has found true happiness at last! I admire her diligence and perseverance; I would like to become toned, but with less muscle.

I prefer her to Jordan... who I think is a disgraceful role model to young girls.

Jodie stands up for the rights of bullied children and animals.

Back