***Jodie's aka j-lo_00b- Refeeding Diary ****

Doing great Jodie and its great to keep busy, sure keeps your mind off other things.

BTW - what is emotional tapping?
(I have an image of you tapping your head and saying "dont eat junk, dont eat junk") LOL

Hi Jodie

Doing well girl!! It is good you are keeping yourself so busy; as Mary says it keeps your mind off other things!

Mary, emotional tapping is almost as you say, but you use your fingers :)( I tried it many years ago) and then you repeat certain phrases to stop you doing a particular habit! Good luck with it Jodie...Unfortunately, I didnt find it successful but I dont think my head was in the right place at the time....but I would always give something a shot!! Hope it continues to work for you..Good positive thinking!!

Oh, tell us how you get on with the date :) :) Where you off to????

Should be joining the health club tonight; if all goes to plan!! Will keep you posted.

Google EFT Mary - that'll tell you all about it. I practise a few different complementary therapies and have tried lots of others. EFT wasn't one that worked for me but I know lots of people who swear by it! xx

:D
Hi Jodie

Doing well girl!! It is good you are keeping yourself so busy; as Mary says it keeps your mind off other things!

Mary, emotional tapping is almost as you say, but you use your fingers :)( I tried it many years ago) and then you repeat certain phrases to stop you doing a particular habit! Good luck with it Jodie...Unfortunately, I didnt find it successful but I dont think my head was in the right place at the time....but I would always give something a shot!! Hope it continues to work for you..Good positive thinking!!

Oh, tell us how you get on with the date :) :) Where you off to????

Should be joining the health club tonight; if all goes to plan!! Will keep you posted.

Thanks Iris, have only just seen this- mad few days. Thank you I was doing well until last night that is when I had some vodka and diet coke, really should have re-fed for longer until drinking. I had 3 and was soooo ill last night and today :cry:. It has probably put me off drinking again for a while, not that it bothers me too much :flirt2:

Well I find the e-tapping helps a little, not sure its a total cure but if it keeps me in line :D

The date- well both being students we went for a drink weds night and then again last night, he must be thinking wow that girl really cannot hold her liquer! haha, had to put me to bed basically etc- soooo embarrassing :eek:

Oh well at least I was looked after :D

Oooh Im thinking of finally getting my bum in the gym tommorow and purchasing a membership! Will have to catch up on your posts :) xx

Day 5-7!!

Hey guys, sorry havent been on last few days, im sooo busy Ive barely slept! Hopefully can catch up over the weekend :D

I been doing well, so far, so good :D Have started adding skimmed milk to my coffee, incorporating fruit now (tastes gorgeous). Havent had any problems at all really, dont feel deprived of anything or have a desire to go out and eat whatever I fancy. Probably because Ive been busy!! :flirt2:

Had a small slip up last night, yesterday was day 6 and I had 3 vodkas and diet cokes :eek:, well I have never felt so ill in my entire life!!! Definitely think I should have left it longer or stuck to one. My date got to see the contents of my stomach- not nice at all. Usually it would take me about 9 or so before that happens.

I went to doctors yesterday as my hair is falling out in big big clumps, im malting like a cat- hair everywhere!! It came on rather sudden and had it for over a week now- its quite scary, im trying not to worry about it, as i know that makes it worse, and I know its probably an effect of this diet! Im quite lucky as my hair is quite thick, but it has thinned so much in such a short period of time- I get scared just washing it!

My periods have stopped too, so doctor has ordered blood tests for a variety of things, even though she does now know ive been on lipotrim :)

Will be posting my food intake tommorow as I will have time.

Today ive been soooo bad- I havent had my shake, Ive had TONS of water, ham sandwich and some grapes :eek:

xx

My hair is falling out too, and I bought something that Wobbley Woo recommended....I will need to have a look at what it is and post it to you. It was expensive, about £25. I have only used it once to be honest as I thought I would wait till I thought the hair falling out got really bad before I used it regularly as it was so expensive.

It is a side effect of LT.

You sound as though you have had a good time with the date ;)

Hope you get sorted with the health issues.

You seem to be doing well which is brill.

I'm due to re-feed soon and I'm really worried about this hair falling out malarkey! Does anyone know how long it lasts for? I know it's a sign that your hair is growing again (which is a good thing clearly) but I'm still scared! I have long hair and I'm worried that I'll leave a trail of hair wherever I go....I'm a teacher and I don't want to be molting all over my students!

Dont worry about the hair falling out, it is one of the effects of having used a TFR diet.

Mine fell out for a good few months, and even now I still get quite a lot of hair on my brush, and my hair is quite thin, but it has slowed down a lot now.

My hair is falling out too, and I bought something that Wobbley Woo recommended....I will need to have a look at what it is and post it to you. It was expensive, about £25. I have only used it once to be honest as I thought I would wait till I thought the hair falling out got really bad before I used it regularly as it was so expensive.

It is a side effect of LT.

You sound as though you have had a good time with the date ;)

Hope you get sorted with the health issues.

You seem to be doing well which is brill.

Thanks Iris, only just seen this- wow £25.00 is a lot of money!! Ive been to the salon down the road and have purchased some aveda products, shampoo, cond, heat protection spray that reduces breakage, and they are natural products so should lessen some of the harsh effects of styling on my hair.

Before it started falling out, I had my hair cut again into a bob and dyed one colour all over, so im guessing I did myself no favours with the hair dye application- having said that I did wait 5 months to have it done!!

It seems to have slowed a little over the last few days and im using a wide tooth comb instead of the brush and drying on a cool setting- hopefully it will slow it down futher :)

If all else fails- I will just get it cut shorter in a pixie type cut- think I can pull it off :)

The date was good thank you, but will see how it goes- im enjoying my single life far too much :D

xx

I'm due to re-feed soon and I'm really worried about this hair falling out malarkey! Does anyone know how long it lasts for? I know it's a sign that your hair is growing again (which is a good thing clearly) but I'm still scared! I have long hair and I'm worried that I'll leave a trail of hair wherever I go....I'm a teacher and I don't want to be molting all over my students!

Wish I knew Stetson, not everyone suffers from hairloss as far as I know, but it is a side effect :eek:

Dont worry about the hair falling out, it is one of the effects of having used a TFR diet.

Mine fell out for a good few months, and even now I still get quite a lot of hair on my brush, and my hair is quite thin, but it has slowed down a lot now.

Thanks Mary, good to know it does slow down, was getting worried back there! xx

AY 8+9, plus weigh in results! :)

Hey guys

Sorry havent been on much- AGAIN!!! Soo busy Saturday preparing a marketing assignment and shopping today!

Loved shopping, went to river island and fitted into a pair of size 10 river island skinny jeans!! Bought a size 12 pair on wednesday and they have gone loose already, so bought a slightly different pair in a 10! Could not believe it to be honest- was skipping out of the changing rooms.

Just got to get a dress now, get hold of my camera and I will have after photos :)

Wanting to tone up a little more and hopefully I will be confident enough to wear it.

Have got out of the way a few things to do with uni and so from Wednesday will be back to normal on the exercise (vibroplate and gym).

Well went for my weigh in yesterday and I am 1lb down! My scales say 9 stone 4.5 (naked) :D first thing and the chemists at 9 stone 7 (tom too). So really chuffed as I could have been a little more strict this week especially since my meal times have been all over the place :)

Saturdays food Day 8

Brekkie: Lt Shake

Lunch: Lean topside beef, lettuce, cuc, red, onion and tiny slither of low fat mayo on 2 slices of nimble wholemeal.
WW yogurt. Apple

Dinner: chicken breast, baby sweetcorn, carrots, red onion, broccoli, spring onion, red chilli, red pepper, mushroom, 2 crushed garlic cloves, splash soy sauce made into a stir fry, served with one half portion of egg noodles. Used frylight to limit the damage, but was gorgeous!!

Snack: handful of green grapes

Really loving my veggies at the mo :D

Sunday's Day 9 Food intake

Breakfast: Lt vanilla shake + tsp coffee

Lunch: Jacket potato with tuna (low fat mayo) and salad + 1 hard boiled egg (not sure if thats allowed??) WW yog, bowl of sugar free jelly with 1 apple sliced

Dinner: Carrotts, broccoli, cauliflour, mangetout, trimmed beans (steamed), 3 tbsp brown rice and 1 lean pork steak

Snacks: more raspberry sugar free jelly (sin free)

Drinks: just about 2 litre of water (sooo need a whoop assing over the lack of this), 3 coffees with skimmed milk and 500ml bottle diet coke :)

I seem to be eating a lot, although I seem to be always leaving something on my plate :eek: I think I have taken far to much to veggies, need to experiment more with fruit I think.

xx

Hey Guys

Sorry I havent posted in a while again!!!

Ive been soo busy with uni and this is where I confess!

Ive done the weeks refeed perfectly and lost a 1lb! Bad news is sun, mon, tues, wed and thurs I have been careless in what I have been eating, I had a trip to Illam with uni too which didnt help, the water slipped became alcohol and too many carbs later and I am well and truly bloated!

I feel like such a failure :cry: Ive been so discplined and under pressure of uni and in the madness have been so careless.

I braved the scales this morning and now weigh 9 stone 11, managed to put 4lbs of pure fluid on, I can feel it too- all on my stomach area.

Ive been eating quite well, but my portions have been a little too big and too many carbs.

I tried to give up smoking today and lasted a measly 7 hours 50 minutes :(

I now however know what I need to do and what my downfall is. I think carbs are not for me at all and that these need to be closely monitored.

I have decided rather than to go back onto lipotrim is to start eating the atkins way for a month, to lose water and learn to eat less carbs. Im not sure if its a brilliant idea, but in the mean time can at least start the gym tommorow and getting into routine with things.

Collect my bloodtest results tommorow- so will see what the dr says.

Its my own fault i feel so bloated :(

So sorry to any lipotrimmers reading this, It is possible to maintain after re-feed, I am just naughty :cool:

xx

Oh and will add some after photos too :) Not any specific after ones mind you, just ones from my trip to Illam on tuesday, not wearing anything special, your usual student hoodie and jeans, probably about 9 stone 9 in the pics :) xx

Back