Step 1 Sole Source My Weight loss diary! (for the last time!)

yorkiepud

Well, here I am on my food replacement journey. Im starting by using some Cambridge shakes and soups that I have over from when I attempted this journey a few years ago, then I will move onto exante but purely for cost purposes!

So, Ive decided that enough is enough and I need to shift this tonnage, I took a picture of myself this morning and it was not pleasant (why is what you see in a mirror not what you see on a picture??) I will post it on here when I have got to a 5 stone loss; I will hopefully look a bit better in comparison then! :0) my starting weight is 18st 3.5lb (BMI 39.9) WHAT!

I don’t have a councillor so will therefore weigh myself, I am going to do this every 10 days I think so i am kept motivated (hopefully) for longer that a seven day stint! I am not telling anyone that I am doing a food replacement diet but I am not going to fail. I attempt to do soul source but I work 13 hour days so I think that on these days I may do soul source plus just as a bit of energy as I am on my feet all day! I will be posting on here to be accountable to others who wish to follow my story and using facebook forums to motivate me! Sounds simple eh! .....:(

So goal? Set a few mini ones, but nothing in my mind as yet. I want to get to at least 14stones and probably a bit further depending on how I look and how I find it!
Today I started with a choc orange shake blended with Ice! Yum! Potato and leek soup for lunch and veggie soup for tea, may have a shake for supper too. Ive already had 2 pints of water by 10am! Fingers crossed for a good day!

So thats me in a nutshell!

Until Later! :)

MINI GOALS
Goal 1 – to be comfortable in my jeans
Goal 2 – to lose 2 st 3.5lb
Goal 3 – to get in my 14’s
Goal 4 – to get to a healthy BMI (13.9)

Well done yorkiepud! Keep it up. :)

Imagine my disappointment when I hopped on the scales this morning (I know that I shouldn't scale hop) and I've gained 2lb! Totm coming up so I hope it's to do with that! Bring on day 2! Decisions decisions! I will have a good day! You too people!

Good luck yorkiepud, it's so tempting to get on the scales everyday but it can be disheartening, don't give up it gets easier :)

Weighed this morning! 3lb heavier than when I started (it's totm so hoping its that?!) still focused and currently having my strawberry shake! I've booked a holiday for late sept! Would love to feel confident walking around the beach and pool! Not gonna use my weight today! Wasn't due until weds anyway! Have a good day peeps!

Great day! I'm in the zone! Nights tomorrow so that's me not eating much for the next 2 days anyway! I hopefully wake up weds in ketosis! I will look hot for my holidays!

Hey I can sympathize I'm on nights too :) I find it messes up my eating routine and I struggle to drink enough water. Good luck tonight and look forward to seeing how your getting on :)

Took chicken and cottage cheese in the end! Shake before bed this morning. I'm on split nights too! Boooooo! Hope you did ok! Doesn't help that I'm doing this in secret! Eeek

Took chicken and cottage cheese in the end! Shake before bed this morning. I'm on split nights too! Boooooo! Hope you did ok! Doesn't help that I'm doing this in secret! Eeek

Hi my night was ok too. Tbh I wasn't gonna tell folk, as I was afraid I would get then negative attitude. Bit actually folk have been supportive and have already seen my shape change so they know its working for me. Would you not feel comfortable telling them?

youre doing great lovely keep it up! tonnes of water and stay focused and youll be at goal in no time! :) x

Back