Jodi's Slim and save diary :) :)

Yeah the vanilla and almond, there lovely! i have a shake for breakfast sometimes hot, then a bar for lunch then a shake as a mousse for tea each day :) xx

All sounds very organised hun :)

After ten weeks I just go with the flow LOL on autopilot with it now!!

Xxx

hiya are you having 3 or 4 packs a day? just noticed you only mention 3 packs (on 3 packs you need an extra protein meal :))

hope you've had a good day x

your doing amazing being on this for 10 weeks! ... i'm having 3 packs a day and a multi vitamin, i did have protein and veg for the first few days but couldn't stomach it so i spoke to someone on slim and save and they said as long as i have a multi vitamin then it should all be ok xx

oh rite :) didnt know about that- ive had the odd day where ive only had 3 packs cause ive not been hungry- its fab lol

when do you weigh in? x

Weigh in on monday and i cant wait :) i had a tin of tuna today and didnt enjoy it so from tomorrow im going to start having grilled turkey or chicken in the evening, its a start lol when do you weigh in? xx

Day 12 done! :) had a hot chocolate shake for breakfast, my vanilla bar for lunch, a grilled turkey steak for tea (lush) and my crispy vanilla shake as a mouse for supper :) extremely proud that ive got this far and i cant believe that on monday i will be on the 1st day of my 3rd week already, it's going so fast :) all tucked up in bed now whilst OH is on ps3 next to me :) :) lovee this diet so much!!

Start of day 13 for me today! had my hot chocolate shake for breakfast, still just as lush as the first time i had it :) cant believe im nearly on to week 3!! :D

Probably a silly question but can anyone tell me if its ok to have 50g of protein for lunch then another 50g for tea or do we have to have the full 100g in 1 go? thankyou in advance x

ideal, thankyou very much :) xx

Weigh in on monday and i cant wait :) i had a tin of tuna today and didnt enjoy it so from tomorrow im going to start having grilled turkey or chicken in the evening, its a start lol when do you weigh in? xx

it really does fly by doesnt it. agreed; its a fab diet :D
i weigh in on wednesday- you're current weight is what im aiming for this week lol

glad its going well for you :) x

i think you will defiantly be at my current weight by Wednesday, im not expecting a very big loss when i weigh in on Monday as i heard somewhere that the second weigh in is low sometimes as your body is adjusting or something? but if i can get 4lb of ill be very happy as i will have lost a stone in 2 weeks :) xx

almost at the end of day 14 today, me, my partner and our daughter went over to my parents for tea out in the garden and we had salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato) boiled egg, chicken and baby potatoes, i had it all but only 1 potatoe and im still very much in ketosis, got a bit worried that it might bring me out but just tested and it went dark purple straight way so im a very happy girl and feeling excited about my 2nd weigh in tomorrow, id really love 4lb of tomorro as then i would of lost a stone in my first 2 weeks! :)

Just had my 2nd weigh in and have lost 4lb, witch is exactly a stone off in my first 2 weeks so im very very happy!! :) day number 15 for me today :) :)

Well done on the 1stone mark Jodi. Isn't it amazing how this diet works so well and the flavours are all delicious. Onwards and downwards x x

it really is amazing, by far the easiest diet ive ever been on :) still cant believe ive lost a stone already :) ive decided im going to start trying my smaller clothes on when i reach 13 stone so another 1st 3 of then hopefully at least 1 item will fit! :) xx

Day 15 is almost over for me! had my hot chocolate shake and my bar for my lunch and cooked turkey steaks, loads of mushrooms mixed with lots of pepper in a steam bag and put it in the oven for half an hour, was absolutely stunning :) .. have my final shake but as a scrummy mousse in about an 45 minutes then bath and bed for me :) :) roll on day 16 :)

Day 16 is pretty much over and done with! feeling more and more proud of myself as the days pass :) .. i had my hot chocolate shake and bar for lunch, gorgeous grilled turkey with boiled mushrooms and pepper for tea and ive got a shake as a mousse at about half 7 :) can not wait for my 3rd weigh in on monday :) xx

Day 17 done!! :) had a glass of apple juice, an icecream and a blob of prawn mayo on my salad today but i dont care! ive had one of the best days with my parents in a long time and am extremely happy! :) i also tested for ketosis when i got home about half an hour ago and it went dark purple straight away so im very shocked but even happier! :) was fully prepared to come out of ketosis for the day but seeing that im still in it has made my day complete, my official weigh in isnt until monday but am gana weigh myself tomorrow morning just to see if any damage has been done and if it has then its fine, it will soon come off but if it hasnt then even better! have a great evening :)

Back