Jodi's Slim and save diary :) :)

Thankyou very much :) what made my day even more amazing is that when my dad seen me he said '' god, you can tell you've lost weight '' and my partner told me he can already tell im losing on my legs so im extremely happy and satisfied with this diet! i have 88 days left on this diet from tomorrow and i know i can do it! best of luck with your weigh in :) :)

JodiLeanne2012 said:
Thankyou very much :) what made my day even more amazing is that when my dad seen me he said '' god, you can tell you've lost weight '' and my partner told me he can already tell im losing on my legs so im extremely happy and satisfied with this diet! i have 88 days left on this diet from tomorrow and i know i can do it! best of luck with your weigh in :) :)

Well done! It's great when people recognise the changes, I did the countdown as well! I put it in weekly to my calendar as I wanted to ensure it would motivate me!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

its amazing isn't is :) what made it even more special is my mum and dad seemed very proud of me :) i no, i drew up my own little count down and stuck it to the inside of my wardrobe door where my stunning size 12 dress is hanging so each time i go to mark another day of i get to see my dress and it motivates me so much :) xx

Oooh like the sound of a countdown....may have to copy if that's ok:)....must b an amazing feeling to have people notice the difference in a short time xx

Yes definatly copy it, its a brilliant motivator! :) yeah it felt so so good when they said they could notice, if im getting compliments this early on, imagine them when i finally come off this diet in 88 days! :) excited! :)

Just weighed myself to see if yesterday had done any damage and i was expecting to put on atleast 2lb but my weight has actually decreased! :) roll on my proper weigh in on monday xx

Day 19 for me today, had 2 planned days off yesterday and the day before but were so totally worth it and im still in ketosis :) :) off to paignton over the weekend with the whole family and i can't wait, have bought myself aload of salad and a big bottle of water and a big bottle of coke zero to take with me :) 86 days left till im (hopefully) at my target weight!! :)

hiya, sounds like you're doing fab :)
i also had the last two days off (not planned lol but didnt binge, just ate normal) awesome that u didn't gain- im up 1lb :rolleyes:

i love the coutndown thing; keep thinking i need to do that, bet its a big motivator!

have a good day :) x

1lb is nothing, will come off in no time :) .. im not weighing myself this week, i'm gana leave it until next monday the 6th and see what ive lost then, hoping for another 4lb to get me into the 13's :) i think 4lb off in 9 days is very do able so fingers crossed :) xx

on to day 21 today, had 2 planned days off witch turned into 4! and have gained 4lb, i know its only water weight though as i didnt pig out so i dont care! i had an amazing 4 days with all my lovely family :) :) am now back on 100%, so here's to day 21!! :) :) xx

Day 21 done and dusted!!

Hiya how's it going? X

JodiLeanne2012 said:
its amazing isn't is :) what made it even more special is my mum and dad seemed very proud of me :) i no, i drew up my own little count down and stuck it to the inside of my wardrobe door where my stunning size 12 dress is hanging so each time i go to mark another day of i get to see my dress and it motivates me so much :) xx

That is an amazing idea. Well done you!

Back