Original Joes - a question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by craftylucyloo, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all. I have seen Joes mentioned on some posts and had a look at the linkie and it looks good. Free sausages, grills and burgers always sound good! Do many people buy from them? Are they any good? Are they reliable? Any problems? Just would like some input before I place a BIG order :D

Thanksx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have only placed one order, but I liked everything except the grill stick things - they were tasty, but too dry for me. The peppered beef and chicken was delicious as was the chinese pork and the sausages and burgers....lol it was a nice change, but sadly my freezer is too small to stock up with much or I would.

4. KatyKaty

KatyKaty Mission:Lose fat-Get fit!

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh and as they have no fat in them they stick to the disposable BBQ's - lol!

5. KatyKaty

KatyKaty Mission:Lose fat-Get fit!

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've had one order, tried a bit of everything (ordered 8 packets due to minimum order).... sausages were ok, but in my opinion not nice enough to pay the extra premium between Morrisons diet sausages and those.
    Burgers were ok but i'd rather make my own using extra lean mince and add flavourings as required.
    The chinese chicken steaks however were delicious (reminded me of my childhood)- lol! But I'm wondering if the stuff from the butchers would be the same?

Thing is - I'm not a big sausage/burger eater anyway - but for someone who is (or to appeal to the rest of the family) they're definitely good to have in the freezer - for convenience sake!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.