JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

OMG photos are amazing!!!! :D I love them! He's so gorgeous xxxx

Thanks everyone :D I am so in love with him its unreal...he is the most gorgeous little thing and I LOVE his button nose. Eeeeeeee!! <3

Thanks everyone :D I am so in love with him its unreal...he is the most gorgeous little thing and I LOVE his button nose. Eeeeeeee!! <3

The nose is very cute :D:D xx eeek! Can't wait for mine next weekend now xx

You'll absolutely love it. Luckily placenta didnt get in the way too much and at one point he shifted from behind it hehe

I want to have another one so badly with someone who isn't rubbish! Wish we could do it but no chance now, everywhere we've looked at wants £90 plus for a scan this late and that would take our emergency fund away. Ah well, not long til I meet my boy for real now <3 xxx

I want to have another one so badly with someone who isn't rubbish! Wish we could do it but no chance now, everywhere we've looked at wants £90 plus for a scan this late and that would take our emergency fund away. Ah well, not long til I meet my boy for real now <3 xxx

Awww it's such a shame that the one u went to were rubbish. We paid quite a lot for ours (£135) and that was with 10% off lol I couldnt find any deals locally for a scan at all :( Like u say - not long now til u meet ur boy! Exciting!!

Awww it's such a shame that the one u went to were rubbish. We paid quite a lot for ours (£135) and that was with 10% off lol I couldnt find any deals locally for a scan at all :( Like u say - not long now til u meet ur boy! Exciting!!

Wow, that's loads! Tbh I wish we had saved the £30 ours cost us and used it for something else. It was cheap with group on and I think that's why they were funny with us, full price should have been £95! We found somewhere local that would have done us one for £45 but only up to 28 weeks and I saw the advert two weeks too late for that annoyingly.

Meeting him in person will be way better than a scan though so I'm not too upset at having to wait now, would have been nice but it wasn't to be xxx

Wow, that's loads! Tbh I wish we had saved the £30 ours cost us and used it for something else. It was cheap with group on and I think that's why they were funny with us, full price should have been £95! We found somewhere local that would have done us one for £45 but only up to 28 weeks and I saw the advert two weeks too late for that annoyingly.

Meeting him in person will be way better than a scan though so I'm not too upset at having to wait now, would have been nice but it wasn't to be xxx

Yeah it was pretty expensive but ended up being so worth it because the photos and DVD are awesome.

You havnt got long now til u meet little man and like u say, that will be so much better than any scan :D

x

Yeah it was pretty expensive but ended up being so worth it because the photos and DVD are awesome. You havnt got long now til u meet little man and like u say, that will be so much better than any scan :D x

I bet you got plenty of scan time too so lots of pictures to choose from! Definitely worth having the DVD in that case. :D They said we could have a DVD for £30 extra with ours but we hadn't got the money at the time (they sprung that on us on the day!) and it's a good job we didn't go for it tbh as the pictures were so bad it would have been a waste! Plus it was only a five minute scan and you can't get that many pictures in five minutes, surely? I feel pretty bitter about it all tbh but nothing to be done about it now. xxx

I bet you got plenty of scan time too so lots of pictures to choose from! Definitely worth having the DVD in that case. :D They said we could have a DVD for £30 extra with ours but we hadn't got the money at the time (they sprung that on us on the day!) and it's a good job we didn't go for it tbh as the pictures were so bad it would have been a waste! Plus it was only a five minute scan and you can't get that many pictures in five minutes, surely? I feel pretty bitter about it all tbh but nothing to be done about it now. xxx

That's expensive!! We were offered the DVD for £15. Out scan was 15-20 minutes long but because baby was awkward they only got about 5 minutes of footage so just charged us a fiver. We'd have paid the £15 though because it's still our baby's first dvd :) xxx

That's expensive!! We were offered the DVD for £15. Out scan was 15-20 minutes long but because baby was awkward they only got about 5 minutes of footage so just charged us a fiver. We'd have paid the £15 though because it's still our baby's first dvd :) xxx

You totally got a better deal than we did - that's really good. Ours would have been a DVD with still images on, not actual footage so seems even more of a rip off now! The DVD was what started me off getting upset when we got there, having that sprung on us when I knew we only had £20 in the bank. Felt like a right failure cos I couldn't even afford £30 and that I was missing out on something I really wanted. Didn't get much better after that! xxx

You totally got a better deal than we did - that's really good. Ours would have been a DVD with still images on, not actual footage so seems even more of a rip off now! The DVD was what started me off getting upset when we got there, having that sprung on us when I knew we only had £20 in the bank. Felt like a right failure cos I couldn't even afford £30 and that I was missing out on something I really wanted. Didn't get much better after that! xxx

Ours had a list on the website of what they did as extras. DVD with moving images was £15. Cd with pics was £10. That is pretty crap that you didn't find out until the day. And bad business on their part too! The next one we've got was £39 for 15-20 minute scan, two printed pics and all the pics on cd. Might get the DVD if it's decent but I'll be 32 weeks so can't imagine it'll be great xxx

Ours had a list on the website of what they did as extras. DVD with moving images was £15. Cd with pics was £10. That is pretty crap that you didn't find out until the day. And bad business on their part too! The next one we've got was £39 for 15-20 minute scan, two printed pics and all the pics on cd. Might get the DVD if it's decent but I'll be 32 weeks so can't imagine it'll be great xxx

That is such a good deal! Ours was £30 for a 5 minute scan and 2 printed pictures, plus another £30 for the DVD with the pictures on. I wish I could have another one done, not gonna happen now though unless a miracle occurs this week! I think 34 weeks is about the cut off right? I'm 33 weeks today so running out of time...

Five minutes?!!! WTF?!! Our appointment was 40 minutes and even then she only got a certain amount of photos because it takes time to capture them and then use all the buttons to make it more defined/edit certain things etc! Wow....

Yeah....our DVD was footage (about 15/20 minutes worth) not photos. We then also got 1x colour photo and 3x black/white photos but we could just pause the DVD if we went through it to get more photos ourselves. The DVD and 4x photos were all part of the cost of the scan..not extra. They also checked size of baby and did a wellbeing report etc. There were other moments where he smiled, yawned and all sorts but we could only choose 4 photos :)

Yeah....our DVD was footage (about 15/20 minutes worth) not photos. We then also got 1x colour photo and 3x black/white photos but we could just pause the DVD if we went through it to get more photos ourselves. The DVD and 4x photos were all part of the cost of the scan..not extra. They also checked size of baby and did a wellbeing report etc. There were other moments where he smiled, yawned and all sorts but we could only choose 4 photos :)

Wow, you got a lot for your money! Sounds well worth it. Brilliant that they do a wellbeing check too, you must feel so much better after that :) Xxx

Just to totally rub it in lol my scan on Saturday would have cost me £130 but we won it lol so it's free :D lol

ha ha sorry ;) xxx

Hope you're well today Jo! xx

Ooh, and happy 29 weeks!! :D xx

Just to totally rub it in lol my scan on Saturday would have cost me £130 but we won it lol so it's free :D lol ha ha sorry ;) xxx Hope you're well today Jo! xx

Wow, lucky lady! We've got to ring the place that might do us a scan on thurs for cheap in a minute - it's our last chance so if you have any scan good luck vibes left send them our way! xxx

Back