JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

29 weeks :D

Did I mention previously that they could pick up in our scan on Thursday that our boy has hair on his head already :p Too cute!

Not much to report today really...had a pretty chilled out weekend. Was supposed to have my flu and whooping cough jabs this afternoon but the doctors rang to tell me the nurse isnt in (presuming weather or summat) ad so its been re-arranged for next Tuesday. Bleurgh! I just wanted to get them over and done with!! Annoying...

Will cheer myself up with a roast dinner tonight. Yummmmmm

Yea my app yesterday (or maybe it was today) said baby's hair has started to change now to the colour it'll be when bubs is born!! I just find it all so fascinating..
Every little fact I read am like "wow.. That's amazing"

It is really fascinating. It really is all tying in with a dream i had as soon as I got my bfp that showed we were having a boy with lots of dark hair and tanned skin :D

Happy 29 weeks! xxx

It's so cute to think of how they must look now, like proper little babies <3 I can't wait to find out what my boy looks like, I really hope we do get to see him on Thursday! And will he have daddy's hair colour or mine? It's so exciting!

In further 'interesting' news - I think my right nipple is leaking.....lol

Only slightly though and not that often...although I presume its probably gunna start to happen more often etc

Happy 29 weeks :) xx

I've never actually witnessed leakage but have seen the crusty bits you get afterwards lol ;) It can happen from quite early on I think!

I haven't had any leakage yet... which John is thankful for lol

Sometimes in the heat of the moment (if you know what I mean) he'll grab onto them, then he's like "ahhh nooo!!!" and quickly lets go just in case ha ha ha proper freaks him out!

It's normal though, will be your colostrum :) xx

lol Yeah its normal...but only been happening the last week or so for me.

Its like Missy says - not seen the actual 'stuff'...just the crustyness afterwards where its dried. lol........lovely :p

lol Yeah its normal...but only been happening the last week or so for me. Its like Missy says - not seen the actual 'stuff'...just the crustyness afterwards where its dried. lol........lovely :p

So very attractive! My boobs are also changing colour which is a bit unnerving :/ All these changes are just crazy!

lol Cant say my boobs have changed colour...but my nipples are flipping massive hahahahaaa

That's the problem, my nipples have gone massive, really dark and it's like the colour is leaking out into the boob if that makes sense? So I have these weird dark patches of skin around both nipples...

Happy 29 weeks hun!

Oh how lovely to know baby has hair already.... its so amazing how 2 cells create a proper little person so quickly! Not long until you meet him! :)

I haven't suffered any leaking yet but heard it's pretty common from quite early on. In some ways is reassuring that your body is prepared to feed baby already :)

I've noticed my nipples getting darker which I'm not so keen on and also my boobs are really veiney.... which is definitely not attractive! :rolleyes:

That's the problem, my nipples have gone massive, really dark and it's like the colour is leaking out into the boob if that makes sense? So I have these weird dark patches of skin around both nipples...

Ohhhhhhh yeah Ive got that lol My nips are also very dark and have patches and little bumps and everything haha :p

Oh ok. I thought something was happening that shouldn't be yet. Panick over... Lol
As for the "colour leaking" makes perfect sense to me. It's not very attractive looking at all!!!
I really do wonder why pregnant women don't feel sexy.... All of these changes are just do damn sexy!!!!! NOT!!!!

Happy 29 weeks hun!

Oh how lovely to know baby has hair already.... its so amazing how 2 cells create a proper little person so quickly! Not long until you meet him! :)

I haven't suffered any leaking yet but heard it's pretty common from quite early on. In some ways is reassuring that your body is prepared to feed baby already :)

I've noticed my nipples getting darker which I'm not so keen on and also my boobs are really veiney.... which is definitely not attractive! :rolleyes:

The hair thing is too cute isnt it :D

The leaking and changes in the boobs/nipples are very sexy arent they lol

Oh ok. I thought something was happening that shouldn't be yet. Panick over... Lol
As for the "colour leaking" makes perfect sense to me. It's not very attractive looking at all!!!
I really do wonder why pregnant women don't feel sexy.... All of these changes are just do damn sexy!!!!! NOT!!!!

LOL Exactly!! Yeah the GINORMOUS dark nipples are definitely sexy.....:rolleyes:

LOL Exactly!! Yeah the GINORMOUS dark nipples are definitely sexy.....:rolleyes:

Oh yes!!! Lol
BF almost commented one day last week when we were chatting but my face I think told him to shut up before it was too late lol

Back