JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

I do like WW but I can never use up the daily PP's, never mind the weeklies, when I'm 100% focused...
I can obviously add in that chocolate bar or that bag of crisps.. But I don't like to use up PP that way.. I think when you're trying to lose weight and be healthy, it defeats the purpose.. I know "technically" your sticking within your allowance but the aim of the plan is to use them on good nutritious food.. not goodies...
I'm in a minority in my outlook on it as I know probably 99% of WWers use it to add in treats... But if I'm on, I'm on it...
The Simply Filling version suits me much better.. Or Slimming World :D

Thats what i find i do with WW - i end up buying their cake bars and other googies and using pp on them rather than proper food. The newer plan (my sister is currently doing it) does sound better that fruit and veg are mainly free........but think i'll be sticking with SW as WW goodies are just too tempting...i buy a pack and in a moment of weakness i eat them all! haha.

Hey girlies :)

Its like you all say - its the next thing after birth to focus on...our new babies and losing weight :D Hehe. Hoping to lose all the weight by the end of next year..i'll probs do either Slimming World or low carbing. Both have worked for me previously

Was freaking out a bit yesterday because baby boy was so quiet. Was getting to the stage that I was gunna call the hospital but then I had sweet n sour chicken balls and chippy chips and a short while later he was moving lol We listened on the doppler too and he was wriggling like mad and had the hiccups <3

A couple of days ago before going to bed he made some really big movements and im convinced he is now in a position where im really struggling to feel the movements...and the anteria placenta on top of that. Im hoping he shifts again soon into a better position so I can monitor better

Hope you're all good today :)

Thats what i find i do with WW - i end up buying their cake bars and other googies and using pp on them rather than proper food. The newer plan (my sister is currently doing it) does sound better that fruit and veg are mainly free........but think i'll be sticking with SW as WW goodies are just too tempting...i buy a pack and in a moment of weakness i eat them all! haha.
Yea I know what you mean.. I very rarely bought WW branded products coz they're never enough so I always eat 2.. So I may as well just have the real thing :D See? Greedy!!
Its nice to be "allowed" have a little treat but I found I'd have a treat every day when doing WW and it wasn't even coz I wanted it.. It was to use up the PP's as you have to use at least yer dailies every day..
My leader used to give out to me telling me to use them up.. When I'd tell her I couldn't, I'd be full after each meal so couldn't add more and wouldn't be hungry in between as I'd have had lotza veg n fruit etc so was full from meal to meal so she told me to cut back on the veg so I could add in a "couple of biscuits".. I was like "I'm trying to follow a healthy eating plan.. and you want me to add biscuits, cut back on veg.. just to use up PP?? Are you for real??"

Yea I know what you mean.. I very rarely bought WW branded products coz they're never enough so I always eat 2.. So I may as well just have the real thing :D See? Greedy!!
Its nice to be "allowed" have a little treat but I found I'd have a treat every day when doing WW and it wasn't even coz I wanted it.. It was to use up the PP's as you have to use at least yer dailies every day..
My leader used to give out to me telling me to use them up.. When I'd tell her I couldn't, I'd be full after each meal so couldn't add more and wouldn't be hungry in between as I'd have had lotza veg n fruit etc so was full from meal to meal so she told me to cut back on the veg so I could add in a "couple of biscuits".. I was like "I'm trying to follow a healthy eating plan.. and you want me to add biscuits, cut back on veg.. just to use up PP?? Are you for real??"

Thats a complete joke!!! give up healthy stuff to use PP on junk.....surely thats not right at all!?! I think any opportunity to use pp on junk and i would.....i lost weight but didn't feel like i was being healthy! I like SW because it promotes healthy eating, my colleague next to me is doing it and is shrinking before my eyes and she's finding it so easy and eating such healthy yummy smelling food! Next week i am going to keep a food diary and see if i can lose some weight- i'm feeling a bit unhealthy at the moment - too many carbs with having sandwiches etc so going to go back to SW basics and just have a bit more milk/cheese.

Thats a complete joke!!! give up healthy stuff to use PP on junk.....surely thats not right at all!?! I think any opportunity to use pp on junk and i would.....i lost weight but didn't feel like i was being healthy! I like SW because it promotes healthy eating, my colleague next to me is doing it and is shrinking before my eyes and she's finding it so easy and eating such healthy yummy smelling food! Next week i am going to keep a food diary and see if i can lose some weight- i'm feeling a bit unhealthy at the moment - too many carbs with having sandwiches etc so going to go back to SW basics and just have a bit more milk/cheese.

I lost most of my weight (first 2.5stone) on weight watchers so don't get me wrong.. I know it works.. And I loved it while doing it.. But was having such trouble using up all the dailies without eating crap.. And I wanted to lose weight, but get healthy too.. And in fairness I don't really have a sweet tooth.. I'm more of a savoury girl so prefer a bigger dinner than a bar of chocolate..
But I got bored and I got stuck!! I was stuck at 13st4lb for a good year.. So in Jan this year started slimming world.. I thought learning a new plan and a new way would help me along... And it did... In the first month I'd lost 7lbs, and finally dropped a dress size.. The whole time on WW, even with losing 2.5st I never dropped a size.. Not only was I losing weight, I was loving my meals.. I was eating less/no bread.. My shape was changing.. And I was learning a new way of eating... J and myself had moved in together so I need something that suited cooking for more than just me and it fitted perfectly...

Hey girlies :) Its like you all say - its the next thing after birth to focus on...our new babies and losing weight :D Hehe. Hoping to lose all the weight by the end of next year..i'll probs do either Slimming World or low carbing. Both have worked for me previously Was freaking out a bit yesterday because baby boy was so quiet. Was getting to the stage that I was gunna call the hospital but then I had sweet n sour chicken balls and chippy chips and a short while later he was moving lol We listened on the doppler too and he was wriggling like mad and had the hiccups <3 A couple of days ago before going to bed he made some really big movements and im convinced he is now in a position where im really struggling to feel the movements...and the anteria placenta on top of that. Im hoping he shifts again soon into a better position so I can monitor better Hope you're all good today :)

I've had that it think, I have very quiet days when he's behind my placenta which is anterior and pretty high up. Makes it so much more nerve wracking! Just had a scan and he's got his back facing mine at the mo so that would explain why he's been livelier the last couple of days ;) But I felt very little for a few days earlier in the week and it really freaked me out. Glad he's a fan of chinese and chips, a baby of good taste ;) xxx

I've had that it think, I have very quiet days when he's behind my placenta which is anterior and pretty high up. Makes it so much more nerve wracking! Just had a scan and he's got his back facing mine at the mo so that would explain why he's been livelier the last couple of days ;) But I felt very little for a few days earlier in the week and it really freaked me out. Glad he's a fan of chinese and chips, a baby of good taste ;) xxx

Thats whats happening at the moment...im on the second day of not feeling many movements and its starting to stress me out...i just want him to shift into a better position!

Theres that..and then i think im also getting a mixture of stretching/trapped wind....its painful :(
So all in all.. just a bit stressed atm lol

I'm the same with WW. I just don't have the right mindset! I used to lose about 2st on it and then stall. I'd end up starving myself so I could have a pizza for tea and other stupid things like that lol. It does sound better these days with the free veg but i'm so used to SW I can do it in my sleep. It's definitely better for veggies too as most of my staple foods are free whereas on WW I had use pp for stuff like kidney beans and Quorn mince. It got me 5.5 stone off and I have nearly 6 to go (5 was a bit optimistic it turned out lol) so hoping to get most of it done by this time next year ;) xxx

I lost most of my weight (first 2.5stone) on weight watchers so don't get me wrong.. I know it works.. And I loved it while doing it.. But was having such trouble using up all the dailies without eating crap.. And I wanted to lose weight, but get healthy too.. And in fairness I don't really have a sweet tooth.. I'm more of a savoury girl so prefer a bigger dinner than a bar of chocolate.. But I got bored and I got stuck!! I was stuck at 13st4lb for a good year.. So in Jan this year started slimming world.. I thought learning a new plan and a new way would help me along... And it did... In the first month I'd lost 7lbs, and finally dropped a dress size.. The whole time on WW, even with losing 2.5st I never dropped a size.. Not only was I losing weight, I was loving my meals.. I was eating less/no bread.. My shape was changing.. And I was learning a new way of eating... J and myself had moved in together so I need something that suited cooking for more than just me and it fitted perfectly...

See I don't do that with the treats. When I'm doing it I allow myself one treat day a week. I tend to use mine to have white bread because the weight still falls off me when I do. I have HUGE salads with things like chicken avocado and bacon in or there's one I love with chopped up warm vegetable fingers, pineapple and chilli sauce. I lost 2 stone in 9 weeks last year so it's perfect for me. I get bored of SW way too easily. I hate the restrictions on bread etc. I want white bread so I can't have it as a Hexb so have to use syns but then can't have spread etc. I just find SW too restricting with my job and the shifts. But I know it works because I lost 2 stone in three months on it. It's just what suits each individual person I guess and what works for us :)

See I don't do that with the treats. When I'm doing it I allow myself one treat day a week. I tend to use mine to have white bread because the weight still falls off me when I do. I have HUGE salads with things like chicken avocado and bacon in or there's one I love with chopped up warm vegetable fingers, pineapple and chilli sauce. I lost 2 stone in 9 weeks last year so it's perfect for me. I get bored of SW way too easily. I hate the restrictions on bread etc. I want white bread so I can't have it as a Hexb so have to use syns but then can't have spread etc. I just find SW too restricting with my job and the shifts. But I know it works because I lost 2 stone in three months on it. It's just what suits each individual person I guess and what works for us :)

The white bread thing isn't an issue for me. I do prefer white bread. But it dislikes me n makes me suffer... But it's def what suits each individuals lifestyle.

Hope you're having a nice weekend babe x and little man of course :D x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee..me and hubby have just found out that my SIL's waters have broken!!!! My nephew/baby's cousin should be here soon!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!

Dunno how im gunna sleep now!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee..me and hubby have just found out that my SIL's waters have broken!!!! My nephew/baby's cousin should be here soon!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!! Dunno how im gunna sleep now!

Ooh how exciting! So nice that your baby and his cousin will be close in age, me and my youngest cousin are three months apart, we grew up really close and we still are :) xxx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee..me and hubby have just found out that my SIL's waters have broken!!!! My nephew/baby's cousin should be here soon!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!! Dunno how im gunna sleep now!

Ooh exciting!! I'm hoping my sister gets pregnant soon so our babies are close in age. If she hurries up they'll be in the same school year ;)

Eeeee!! How exciting :D and how lovely for you both to have your little babies so close together :) xx

Her labour is going very very slow at the moment..she was 3cm at 6am and now she is only at 4cm bless her. Shes in so much pain and its taking so long that shes having an epidural so she can get some sleep

Her labour is going very very slow at the moment..she was 3cm at 6am and now she is only at 4cm bless her. Shes in so much pain and its taking so long that shes having an epidural so she can get some sleep

Bless her, sounds long and drawn out! Hope the epidural works and she can get some rest for all the pushing :)

Sounds like the best option, at least once she's slept she'll have more energy to get back to it. Hopefully you'll be an auntie soon!

Aww bless her, hopefully the epidural lets her get some rest and while she's resting her body is doing its thing and baby will be there soon! :)

Any news Jo? :) Hope she and baby are doing ok xxx

Back