JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

What beautiful pictures!! Beautiful baby!! Bet u can't wait for yours now!! :) xx

Oh yeah - a new development today. My ankles and hands are swollen and so Ive come to the point of having to give my engagement/wedding rings to hubby to put away for safekeeping because my rings keep getting stuck. Boooooooooo!!!!

I took mine off a while ago. My fingers didn't swell but I was worried that they would all of a sudden and I didn't want my engagement ring cutting off so took it off. It's weird!

What a gorgeous little baby! I'm sorry it was so traumatic for your SIL, it's utterly terrifying to hear stories like that, especially when we're all only weeks away ourselves, but so glad to hear that everything is ok and that mummy and baby are well.

My rings are off now too, I have massive sausage hands! xxx

I took mine off a while ago. My fingers didn't swell but I was worried that they would all of a sudden and I didn't want my engagement ring cutting off so took it off. It's weird!

It is very weird..I dont like it!!! But like u say - I dont want them getting stuck and having to be cut off

It is very weird..I dont like it!!! But like u say - I dont want them getting stuck and having to be cut off

I hate not having my rings on :( My hand feels wrong!

Aww x mine have been off for a few weeks now - you do kind of get used to it lol Although I miss having something to play with!

It will feel like a treat to me though when baby is here, I've lost weight and I can wear them again :D lol xxx

I keep thinking i am going to have to take my rings off soon as well, i can take them off still but they are certainly tighter than they were. I just really don't want to be without them :( it's going to feel very odd!

I keep thinking i am going to have to take my rings off soon as well, i can take them off still but they are certainly tighter than they were. I just really don't want to be without them :( it's going to feel very odd!

I know, it feels wrong doesn't it! Better to take them off sooner rather than later though, I was getting worried with mine as they've swelled up quite a bit in a few weeks and my wedding ring couldn't be cut off if it ever became necessary. Put them somewhere mega safe too - I managed to lose my wedding ring the other day like an idiot, found it though and it's now safe with my other jewellery xxx

How are you hun? xxx

How are you hun? xxx

Heya....im not too bad thanks :)

Had my flu and whooping cough jabs on Tuesday and my arm is still a bit sore. But the actual injections didnt hurt as much as I was expecting....I had been dreading them for weeks lol :p

My upper back has been giving me a lot of grief for the last week or two...im finding nearer the end of the day or after doing some bits around the house my back gets really really painful. I literally can barely do anything before I start to get really tired and my back hurts and I have to stop....so im finding getting things done is taking absolutely forever. Im glad that Ive started buying bits for my hospital bag now because its probably going to take me the next few weeks to get sorted!

Other than that im just trying to battle my anxiety now that D Day is getting closer and closer. i dont think that will subside until my little boy is in my arms to be honest and I think my anxiety is just going to get worse the closer I get to D Day

Hope you're all good? :)

Ooh I have managed to get all baby's clothes etc washed and into his drawers all clean and ready :p Going to my friends house next week aswell and she is gunna give me black bags full of baby stuff so I dont need to buy anymore haha :D Shes got so much....most of it her son didnt even wear!

Heya....im not too bad thanks :) Had my flu and whooping cough jabs on Tuesday and my arm is still a bit sore. But the actual injections didnt hurt as much as I was expecting....I had been dreading them for weeks lol :p My upper back has been giving me a lot of grief for the last week or two...im finding nearer the end of the day or after doing some bits around the house my back gets really really painful. I literally can barely do anything before I start to get really tired and my back hurts and I have to stop....so im finding getting things done is taking absolutely forever. Im glad that Ive started buying bits for my hospital bag now because its probably going to take me the next few weeks to get sorted! Other than that im just trying to battle my anxiety now that D Day is getting closer and closer. i dont think that will subside until my little boy is in my arms to be honest and I think my anxiety is just going to get worse the closer I get to D Day Hope you're all good? :)

Anxiety is my middle name right now so I know what you mean, although we're probably anxious in different ways. It's hard to work through it but it'll be more than worth it when our boys are here, I'm holding on to that as hard as I can. I'm finding it harder and harder to keep calm but I know I have to and concentrating on little things (like the hospital bag and sorting out his stuff) does help. I'm gonna do silly things like sort out music for hospital too, anything to take my mind off what's coming up in a few weeks.

Hope your back is feeling better soon, this is the point where pregnancy starts to knacker us all! Third trimester has been so hard for me and I think it is for all of us, get as much rest as you can. xxx

Last edited:
Hope you're ok hun xxxxx

Hiya Jess :) Im fine thanks....just been really really busy and havnt really had much time to get on to update/catch up etc. Hope you're ok?? :)

31 weeks!

On Friday me n hubby switched rooms with my parents so that we have the bigger room with enough space for baby. Hubby worked all week double shifts and was very tired/stressed out. My parents had started moving things around during the day and then hubby had to come home in the evening and help finish moving stuff around and sorting out our room. Within 30 minutes of him coming home we had a massive row over where we should put things in our room (petty I know...) and the row lasted the entire evening until late at night. We made up in the end but it just made the evening really cr@ppy and I got really upset/emotional and couldnt stop crying. :(

We then spent the rest of the weekend properly sorting out everything in our room and today got up early to go shopping. I now have everything I need for my hospital bag and will be packing it at some point this week. I bought lots of vest tops with buttons at the front so I can feed baby easily too. Am knackered after the long weekend of doing things non-stop and my back is killing me. Also - baby had a quiet day on Saturday which freaked me out. I was on the verge of going to the hospital to be checked but then he perked up mid-evening.

Hubby is now off on annual leave until next Tuesday so we have plenty of time to spend together. Going for a meal tomorrow for our 2 year wedding anniversary so that should be nice :)

I have the midwife at 4pm today so hopefully that goes well

Anyone else cry at the John Lewis advert? Ive cried both times its come on now lol

Hope everyone else is ok? xxx

Happy Anniversary to you and hubby, hope you're both having a lovely evening xx

Hope all went well with the midwife and you're having a lovely anniversary evening xxx

Hi girls :D Thanks v much!

Yesterday was really nice. Went out to Frankie and Bennie's with hubby and spent a couple of hours there just chilling and having a meal. We went in the afternoon so the restaurant was really quiet too. We both stuffed our faces lol Had cheesy garlic pizza bread starter, then chicken topped with bacon and melted cheese with BBQ sauce, cheesy chips and spicy onion rings for main meal and a chocolate fudge cake and icecream for dessert. So yeah....nice and healthy :p Hahahaha. Nom nom :D

Today me n hubby went shopping in Asda which took longer than our usual Sainsburys shop and because I hadnt had breakfast (oops) I ended up feeling like I was gunna pass out near the end. Came home n some stuff from Ebay had arrived and also..our new mattress :D The mattress is absolutely lush...its got springs etc in the middle but is topped with 3 inches of memory foam and so when I lay on my side now my hips etc all mold into the foam. Im hoping it will help me sleep better now and hopefully get rid of the leg cramps? A girl can dream..... :p

The stuff from Ebay was a wall bracket for our TV and wall mounted shelves to hold our Virgin box and Playstation so hubby has been busy sorting that out too :)

Midwife appointment on Monday went fine....pee test was clear, blood pressure was fine and baby is measuring bang on where he should be :D

Hope you girls are all ok

xx

Hi girls :D Thanks v much!

Yesterday was really nice. Went out to Frankie and Bennie's with hubby and spent a couple of hours there just chilling and having a meal. We went in the afternoon so the restaurant was really quiet too. We both stuffed our faces lol Had cheesy garlic pizza bread starter, then chicken topped with bacon and melted cheese with BBQ sauce, cheesy chips and spicy onion rings for main meal and a chocolate fudge cake and icecream for dessert. So yeah....nice and healthy :p Hahahaha. Nom nom :D

Today me n hubby went shopping in Asda which took longer than our usual Sainsburys shop and because I hadnt had breakfast (oops) I ended up feeling like I was gunna pass out near the end. Came home n some stuff from Ebay had arrived and also..our new mattress :D The mattress is absolutely lush...its got springs etc in the middle but is topped with 3 inches of memory foam and so when I lay on my side now my hips etc all mold into the foam. Im hoping it will help me sleep better now and hopefully get rid of the leg cramps? A girl can dream..... :p

The stuff from Ebay was a wall bracket for our TV and wall mounted shelves to hold our Virgin box and Playstation so hubby has been busy sorting that out too :)

Midwife appointment on Monday went fine....pee test was clear, blood pressure was fine and baby is measuring bang on where he should be :D

Hope you girls are all ok

xx

Hi sweetie x sorry for being crap - finally trying to catch up on everyone's diaries x Anniversary meal sounds amazing! lol I'm drooling ;) :) xx

Bless you - remember to eat missus before you go out! Food shopping can be tiring when not pregnant, let alone when you are! Yay to the new mattress, hopefully you sleep better now honey :) And leg cramps - I now feel your pain!! For the past two nights I've started having them :( As IF I wasn't awake enough during the night before lol. grrrr x

Glad midwife went well sweet and glad you're alright :)

Finally, Happy 32 weeks!! :D xxxxx

Ahh I'm jealous of your Frankie n bennies meal sounds amazing .
8 weeks to go ! Not long now just think after Xmas is out the way you'll nearly be there ! Xxx

Happy 32 weeks lovely x

Back