JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Hiya JoeyJoJo, I know exactly what you are trying to say. I find that my concentration is that crap that I can't remember what it was that I'm trying to say and then what it is that I've actually read on the thread in the first place!!!! I can't explain it either :eek:

I love reading your (and others) updates though, feel like I'm not the odd one out and others find pregnancy difficult too. All my friends seemed to sail through it. One friend didn't even feel her contractions. She only had one pain and that was when the head crowned.....anyway were was I?????? Oh yeah concentration gone to shot and rambling tendencies! Ha

lol Yeah....im just not with it at all. But I have always been rubbish at knowing what to say sometimes too and/or someones already said what I was thinking :)

Pregnancy is definitely WAY more difficult than I thought it was gunna be thats for sure

Hello!! :)

Glad to have u back - but wish the piles weren't with u too! I had them! :-/ I read and the Internet to relax and push them back I. (I think I just had the one mega pile tbh) which I did a couple of times and by the time I was 40 weeks it's had really eased!! I too didn't use anything on it!!

Unfortunately, when pushing Stevie out it came back with a vengeance and brought a friend or too with him!! (I say him cos only men are a pain in the @rse!! Lol) however now I can hardly feel anything and I have been really struggling with the toilet - since birth and right up until today!! :-/ the things we do for our babies eh?! Xxx

Urgh the piles are horrible! :( I dont think I have it too bad at the moment and am hoping I can drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fibre to keep it all at bay! I just dont like to take anything if I can avoid it whilst im pregnant...it makes me all paranoid even though they say its fine to take/use.

I just thought I'll go get the medicine as its free anyways and then I can use it after bubba is here if necessary :p

Hi honey x glad your here I missed you :) hope your ok x sorry to hear about the piles :( the things we go through for our little babies hey? The list of symptoms feels endless sometimes!!

Hope your alright tho and only 3 weeks til full term!!! Eeeee :) x

Hi honey x glad your here I missed you :) hope your ok x sorry to hear about the piles :( the things we go through for our little babies hey? The list of symptoms feels endless sometimes!!

Hope your alright tho and only 3 weeks til full term!!! Eeeee :) x

I know - I cant believe how little time it is now until full term and then D Day! Crazy....!!!:D

Am a bit concerned about having to stop my aspirin shortly though. Its like in my head...once I stop the aspirin something is going to happen. Urgh, I dunno. Trying to keep it at the back of my mind and also trying to keep any thoughts of how labour will go at the back of my mind too because what will be will be...no point having a plan of how I want it to go and then being disappointed!

When have you to stop taking it??
I know its been like a security blanket for you til now... But it does mean you're SOOO much closer to getting you're perfectly cooked little boy... xxx

I have to stop taking it at 36 weeks and Ive been told it takes a week or two to then get out of my system so I wont be actively trying to evict baby until 38 weeks :)

That is exactly it...a security blanket. In my head it is what has kept my baby alive/safe etc so Im really struggling with the thought of stopping it. I will just pay really close attention to his movements etc when I come off it xx

I have to stop taking it at 36 weeks and Ive been told it takes a week or two to then get out of my system so I wont be actively trying to evict baby until 38 weeks :)

That is exactly it...a security blanket. In my head it is what has kept my baby alive/safe etc so Im really struggling with the thought of stopping it. I will just pay really close attention to his movements etc when I come off it xx
I know its gona be impossible but try not to pay too much attention...
Sometimes if you "obsess" you freak yourself out more... Am sure you know what you're doing but try not to let your mind run away with itself is I guess what I'm trying to say... xx

Hi Hun glad your back .
I get the same with writing too half the time I read things I've written and think why the heck did I write that lol .
I get the weeing thing too lol my bf doesn't understand me I'm dying to go then I do the most rubbish excuse for a wee and half an hour later I've got to go again ! I too thought it was a UTI but Its not must just be the pressure .
Eek can't believe you only have 3 weeks left ! Try not to worry about coming off the aspirin I'm sure you will be fine and if you get any concerns whatsoever just ring your midwife for reassurance they will take good care of you xxxx

aww yay i'm glad your back hun! We missed you.
Completely understand the not knowing what to write, or doubting what you've written, sometimes i've written a response then deleted it thinking "what are you talking about woman!?" so i think we've all been there!

Wow can't believe how close to full term you are - how amazing is that! It seems to have flown by! How exciting that you'll get to meet your little man soon enough :)

Sorry you're suffering with piles, we do put up with an awful lot to make babies don't we! They will all be 110% worth it once they are here though i am sure! :)

Anyways...good to have you back :)

34+3

Hi ladies,

Not too much to report today. Didnt sleep very well/at all last night....but to be honest, thats nothing new. I havn't been able to sleep properly for months and months now.....its always one thing or another keeping me awake and these days I just cant seem to get comfortable no matter how hard I try. Plus other things like heartburn/acid reflux etc...theres always something!

Tonight I have my first antenatal class 7-9pm at the hospital which should be interesting. I have to go to two....one tonight and one next Thursday aswell. Hoping it will be informative :)

34+3

Hi ladies,

Not too much to report today. Didnt sleep very well/at all last night....but to be honest, thats nothing new. I havn't been able to sleep properly for months and months now.....its always one thing or another keeping me awake and these days I just cant seem to get comfortable no matter how hard I try. Plus other things like heartburn/acid reflux etc...theres always something!

Tonight I have my first antenatal class 7-9pm at the hospital which should be interesting. I have to go to two....one tonight and one next Thursday aswell. Hoping it will be informative :)

Pregnancy is so lovely isn't it lol x

Ooh good luck at the AN class x I haven't got mine til I'm 35 weeks so I'd love to hear all about it :)

xx

Antenatal class was ok. It was supposed to be 2 hours but ended up being 1 and a half and it was all about labour. To be honest....most of it was stuff I already knew...in fact, pretty much everything. So I was a little disappointed and I found myself willing the lady to speed up because she seemed to be taking ages making her point most of the time lol

Maybe its because I was tired and kept needing to pee :D Was a little irritable I guess

Anyways - next Thursday's class is all about after the birth and looking after baby etc etc so should be more interesting im hoping

34 + 4

Thought I would post an updated bump pic I took yesterday :) Apologies for me looking rough/tired as anything in the photo lol Oh yeah.....and the watermarks on the mirror :rolleyes:

34+3.jpg

34 + 4

Thought I would post an updated bump pic I took yesterday :) Apologies for me looking rough/tired as anything in the photo lol Oh yeah.....and the watermarks on the mirror :rolleyes:

View attachment 115873

Awwww lovely bump pic :) :) look how much higher he is compared to the last one :D that'll be all that rib kicking ;) hehe xx Gorgeous hun x

Awww thanks :D The top part definitely sticks out more now and looks like I have a 'proper' bump....it took long enough! lol

Aw it's lovely :) Yeah mines the same, comes out from my boobs now lol proper bump :D xx

Lovely bump pic!! I am so envious of all these bumps...I miss mine! :-/ x

Lovely bump pic!! I am so envious of all these bumps...I miss mine! :-/ x

You have a gorgeous little dude instead so that's a good trade I think ;)

And you look fab Jo! I love bump pictures :) xxx

Back