JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

19+2

Having a pretty emotional day today I think

Watched The Midwives from last night and pretty much cried the whole way through. By the time hubby came home I was still upset and crying and told him how scared I am of anything bad happening to baby :(

He comforted me though and then did the doppler so I can hear baby and he's just fine so thats cheered me up

Hope you're ok today Hun. I haven't watched any birth type program's since I've been pregnant but have recorded the midwives one. Ill probably cry all the way through too. I cry quite a lot when I realise I'm pregnant, it's weird. Ill be sat on my own and just think "wow, I'm finally a mummy" then it sets me off lol xx

Before I had babies I was a real toughie. Now I cry at anything. I watched a programme on camels a couple of weeks ago and literally sobbed. I was still sobbing 4 hours later. I mean seriously camels?? :)

Before I had babies I was a real toughie. Now I cry at anything. I watched a programme on camels a couple of weeks ago and literally sobbed. I was still sobbing 4 hours later. I mean seriously camels?? :)

I'm sorry but I just laughed out loud at this and had to explain to Tom why I was laughing!!! :D

Hahahahaha:8855:

I too burst out laughing at this lol

I was a sensitive soul most of the time anyways, but I honestly think I cry at least once a day now I'm pregnant. Might be over something silly on the tv, but I definitely cry ALLLLL the time! Hubby thinks I've gone crazy lol xx

Lol I have this already .. I don't know whether its my hormones adjusting but OH only has to say one tiny thing and I'm blubbing ... I think he's gonna be in for a tough ride through this pregnancy bless ! X

19+4

Hi everyone..thanks for your comments :).

Feeling much better now.. although that anxiety deep down isnt going to go away I dont think

Using my doppler everyday at the moment which is keeping me kinda sane. There hasnt been a single time of using it that we havnt heard his heartbeat and heard him moving around/kicking :D

Looking forward to feeling more definite movement etc soon hopefully

19+4

Hi everyone..thanks for your comments :).

Feeling much better now.. although that anxiety deep down isnt going to go away I dont think

Using my doppler everyday at the moment which is keeping me kinda sane. There hasnt been a single time of using it that we havnt heard his heartbeat and heard him moving around/kicking :D

Looking forward to feeling more definite movement etc soon hopefully

Hi hun x

It's tough isn't it. I still feel a little anxious every now and again, and I actually think I would even more so if I didn't have the doppler - particularly with getting the odd bleed! The doppler has actually been a god send - I love it :) I too have been fortunate enough to find heartbeat every time apart from 1 - but I just knew I wasn't going to because I could hear my bladder or bowel swooshing around lol once they were clear, it was perfect ;) :D lol

Hope you're well xxx

Yeah....as nervous as I was about buying the doppler..it has been the best buy for sure. Its helped calm me down loads of times...stupid hormones lol

Wooooo!! Half way!! :D

Happy halfway xx

Ohh happy 20 weeks. I will be joining you in two days. Have 20 week scan on thurs morning. Looking forward to seeing bubs again..... :)

20 weeks

Well...I have officially gained 3.8lbs in the last week. This is awful and I cannot start gaining that much every week. I have to sort this out but just dont know where to start.

When I eat healthily I eat veg and sweet potato etc but I get stuck as to what to have with it and dont have the energy to be too extravagant in the kitchen etc

Yay to the next scan!! Hope you get some good pics. We'll be waiting!! X

Back