JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Good luck for tonight hun, really hope it all progresses for you :) x

Hope everything gets going for you tonight. Will be checking for updates when I'm up with Cole ;-) xx

Hope you are getting some sleep.....Or maybe in hospital having your baby eeeek!

Heya :) Well....ive managed to get a good nights sleep and hubby has just gone to work. Bit gutted nothing happened in the night but then...im glad for the first time in months ive actually got some decent sleep!

Hopefully today is the day...... :D

Heya :) Well....ive managed to get a good nights sleep and hubby has just gone to work. Bit gutted nothing happened in the night but then...im glad for the first time in months ive actually got some decent sleep! Hopefully today is the day...... :D

Glad you had a good sleep. You'll need it for labour :) hopefully today something will happen x

Heya :) Well....ive managed to get a good nights sleep and hubby has just gone to work. Bit gutted nothing happened in the night but then...im glad for the first time in months ive actually got some decent sleep! Hopefully today is the day...... :D

Aww that's a shame....but maybe you got some rest in to prepare for a busy day ahead ;) fingers crossed!!! Xx

Fingers crossed your body was stocking up on energy ready for labour! Sending labour vibes your way and hope that today is the day for things to start - plenty of walking up and down stairs and walking....get gravity to help push baby down! x

Fingers crossed your body was stocking up on energy ready for labour! Sending labour vibes your way and hope that today is the day for things to start - plenty of walking up and down stairs and walking....get gravity to help push baby down! x

Yip I agree, plenty of walking and moving about, if by lunch time nothing happens then back to bed for a sleep and spend the evening moving about or bouncing on your ball again. Fingers crossed it'll all kick off soon and you'll have an easy labour xx

Come on bubba!!! Your mummy and daddy (and minis friends) wanna meet you!! lol xx

Still no progress :( I was so excited yesterday and thought things were happening but absolutely nothing is happening!! I am beyond frustrated!!

Something better happen today for the sake of my sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no progress :( I was so excited yesterday and thought things were happening but absolutely nothing is happening!! I am beyond frustrated!!

Aww bless you x I do feel for you hun. If my MW told me I'd have my baby in 24-48 hours, just to have nothing happen I'd be fuming. Hopefully she is right and you'll go into labour soon, and that wasn't her just telling you that based on a "feeling". Otherwise she's just got your hopes up which I'd be so upset with if that was me!

Fingers crossed hun xx try not to stress or get frustrated (I know that's easier said than done) as they say that can halt labour. You're doing really well xxx keep going hun! xx

Maybe things are happening but you aren't aware of them - just try to relax and not stress. Easier said than done i know - i think it was a bit mean of the midwife to give you a timeframe as they really cannot tell when it will happen and of course you are just going to get frustrated when things don't happen.

You've just got your little man far too comfy in there but your body is getting ready so it hopefully can't be too long to wait now. Another couple of cm dilation and you'll be in "established" labour. Try enjoy the fact you aren't in pain right now as i am sure some women are in agony and told they are only 1-2cms.

Sending labour vibes your way xxx

Not to upset you Jo but just to make you aware. I was 2cm gone from 24 weeks pregnant with my second, I know its more likely with a second or third pregnancy, but thought you should know so you aren't waiting and waiting. I agree she really shouldn't have given you a time frame. Try to relax as much as possible and try not to get your hopes up that it is gonna happen today. I really really hope it does though xxx(((hugs)))

Hope you're ok Jo xxx

Hey :) Im pretty fed up to be honest and so hubby has gone to get me sweet n sour chicken balls and egg fried rice from the Chinese :) xx

Hey :) Im pretty fed up to be honest and so hubby has gone to get me sweet n sour chicken balls and egg fried rice from the Chinese :) xx

Awww bless you :( I'm assuming then there's been no improvement? Enjoy your chinese though hun :) Sounds like a winner! Well done to hubby xx

Back