JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Hey :) Im pretty fed up to be honest and so hubby has gone to get me sweet n sour chicken balls and egg fried rice from the Chinese :) xx

The midwife was pretty rubbish giving you a timescale. My consultant told me 50% of people go into labour within 24 hours of a sweep. Obviously I was in the other 50%!!! Really hoping it starts for you soon, especially with her getting your hopes up. Enjoy the Chinese xx

The midwife was pretty rubbish giving you a timescale. My consultant told me 50% of people go into labour within 24 hours of a sweep. Obviously I was in the other 50%!!! Really hoping it starts for you soon, especially with her getting your hopes up. Enjoy the Chinese xx

I agree, it is naughty of the MW. She should know better really!! xx

Sorry nothings happened today, it's so frustrating when you're sat around waiting! I agree with everyone else tbh, the midwife shouldn't have said that to you, it's not fair at all. Fingers crossed for some movement overnight xxx

Hey :) Im pretty fed up to be honest and so hubby has gone to get me sweet n sour chicken balls and egg fried rice from the Chinese :) xx
Eeeeeee a girl after my own heart, when feeling fed up send hubby out for sweet n sour chicken balls and egg fried rice perfect. The world always seems like a better place after a good Chinese!!
Chick your body has already began to do what it's meant to. 1st labours can take there time frustrating I know, but your gonna have your little fella here in no time. A few more days max.
Enjoy your Chinese :)

Lol Chinese was lush and has made me feel marginally better :)

Still no progress so gunna bounce on exercise ball whilst watching Paul O Grady programme on itv1. Booked to go to hospital for my blood pressure and urine to be checked on Friday so can have a other sweep then. After that..my next midwife appointment is Monday where I'd get anothdr sweep. Have to wait until 12 days over to be booked for induction

Yeah fingers crossed hun xx

Aww joey I'm sure baby will make ya way out when it's ready .. It must be very frustrating but it will all be worth the wait once your holding your little baby for the first time.
You've Obviously just made him a very comfy home!
Stay positive you never know it could happen sooner than you think xxxx

:( Hopefully very soon though! Keep as relaxed as you can and get bouncing on your ball xxx

Hopefully soon! Hope your alright hun x hope you haven't managed to get on because labour has started :) xx

Lol I wish!! Still nothing...... :(

Awww come on baby, lots of people waiting to meet you!!! You've obviously made such a good home for him. He'll be here before you know it, I promise x

Hope today's the day for you - enjoy some time relaxing before baby arrives xxx

Thanks girls....I hope today is the day too but im not going to get my hopes up!!! Will update if anything does happen though xxx

Thanks girls....I hope today is the day too but im not going to get my hopes up!!! Will update if anything does happen though xxx

I was 40+3 when I had this little one, hopefully you'll be the same. Fingers crossed again for you xx

Subscribing, I hope it's not long for you now xxx

Back