JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Wow, you've definitely been through it Hun!! Congratulations on the birth of your little man. Saw the pics your hubby put on FB and he's gorgeous!! So so pleased for you. These babies really aren't giving us an easy time of it in labour. And poor Joshua being used as a pin cushion!! Really hope you're both ok and home as a family soon, I know how hard it is being stuck in there when all you want to do is be at home. Xxx

20140120_170938.jpg

Congratulations!! And how cute is he?! I am jealous of all that hair! Stevie will be 12 by the time he gets hair like that :)

Sorry u have had a rough time but at the end of it all you and Joshua will be home together and it will all be with it!! :) xxxx

Aww Jo he is just gorgeous. Loving all the picture...and all that hair lol. Hopefully the antibiotics will do the trick for you both and his levels will come down quickly. You'll soon be home with your little family. xxxx

Haha just seen the picture of the gas and air, thats hilarious lol

He is absolutely gorgeous hun. You sound like you have had a really bad time of it hopefully both your infections get better soon and you can get home as a family xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi sweetie,

Firstly - congratulations!!!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous! A very healthy 9lbs too ;) xx

Sorry to hear you've had a hard time x these beautiful babies/births have enjoyed testing the minis ladies so far haven't they?! But like the others said you'll both be better soon and at home and that's what matters. Well done for getting through it all xx

Love the pics :) and love the one of you drunk on G&A!! Lol xx

Wow clever lady, firstly a massive congratulations on the safe arrival of Joshua. He is just perfect. 9lb 1oz is such a fab weight (I love a big baby).
I'm so sorry that you both have infections and it's costing a fortune for you all to be together. You really are in the right place for now though. It's really important for you and your boy to get well.
You did it chick, you now have your take home baby. He's all yours to love, care and develop in to the gorgeous little fella I'm sure he's going to become. Congratulations Hun, he's a little beauty. :)

Congratulations he's beautiful. Hopefully the infection clears soon x

Thanks ladies.

Just tried breastfeeding for 2 hours and thought he might of had enough but he was still screaming so we had to try a bottle and hes just taken 30ml. Really frustrating!

Im not sure if its that I havnt got enough milk supply at the moment or what? Im going to keep trying though and refuse to feel guilty as I have to juggle the desperate need in me to get breastfeeding correct alongside needing sleep etc

Hey hun!

Firstly - huge congratulations!!!!!! Joshua is absolutely gorgeous and look at all that gorgeous hair he has!! 9lb 1oz is a fab weight - you did a good job growing him and he looks so incredibly snuggly!!

So sorry that you've had a hard time and hope you are both feeling better soon and get to go home. I hope little man's infection markers go down with the antibiotics, poor little thing having to have all that done to him but at least he wont remember and it'll make him better.

Gorgeous pictures - i love the ones straight after delivery they are wonderful.

Sorry BF isn't going smoothly (i don't think it does to start with), but keep perservering and i am sure you will both get the hang of it. Remember you and Joshua both have to learn how to do it so it might take some time. Just try and enjoy some skin to skin cuddles and your little man may latch on and have a good feed :) No harm in giving a little top up of formula either so don't worry about that, you are doing a fab job with him and your proper milk may not come in yet - but he may be suckling to help it along.

Hope everything with Joshua is going well and u are out if hospital xxx

Hi Ladies,

Been speaking to Joey and she wanted me to give you a little update as she isn't up to coming on minis at the moment.

They are doing ok - but Jo is still ill bless her and feels quite weak/sick and has no appetite - this means she hasn't been able to look after Joshua herself so is relying on her mum and hubby to help out. She has switched to bottle feeding as a result too.

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Jo a speedy recovery, and Jo if you're reading this I think you're doing brilliantly. As I said, I'm sure your mum and husband are more than happy and willing to help out, as you and Joshua are their priorities and it's important you get lots of rest and feel better. :)

I'm sure once Jo is feeling up to it she will pop on and update you all.

Big hugs Joey and I hope you get better soon xxxxx

Big hugs Joey, get well soon xx

Big hugs to you, Joshua and hubby. Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Big hugs Jo hope you get better soon and I'm sure your mum and hubby are enjoying their time with Joshua. Wishing you a speedy recovery xxxx

Back