JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Joshua is gorgeous hun he has so much lovely dark hair. Glad you got your antibiotics hope they work soon for you so you can get back to feeling more normal x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun x sorry I haven't caught up recently. I hope you're well?

Sorry to hear about the infection but hopefully the antibiotics will clear it up and you'll be ok in no time :) How are you feeling now?

Joshua is soooo gorgeous! I love all that hair!!! :D xx

Hi Hun
Sorry to hear that the two of you have been unwell .. You really have been through the works but I'm glad you have some antibiotics and hopefully you will start to feel better soon .
Joshua is so lovely xxx

Hiya girls :) Thanks...im biased but I think Joshua is handsome hehe

been on the antibiotics and I presume theyre working...will be back at the doctors soon to have it checked as when I look at it the wound is still open..makes me nervous

Hi girls :D Me and Joshua are great thanks....sleep is improving now that Joshua is over his cold so its keeping me going a bit more :p

Had a check at the doctors the other day and my episiotomy wound is healed apparently...but now I have thrush because of the antibiotics lol typical....!!

Will post a photo below of Joshua that I love where he is holding his head up and looking really handsome <3

IMG_102771586729114.jpeg

Awww that picture is so adorable!!!

Glad Joshua is over his cold he is growing so quickly!!
Seems like only 5 minutes ago you had him..
Xx

Too cute!!! Xxxx
I too got thrush and I got it again when I had my first period so stock up on the treatment xx

Hi. Yay to the episiotomy healing, boo to the thrush though...
Gorgeous pic of Joshua he is just so bloody handsome.....
Really pleased his cold has gone. Mae is really bunged up at the mo (worse at night) so Dr has given us some saline drops which seem to be helping.
glad all is well xx

Hope you and Joshua are well sweet xx

Have a fab Thursday xxxx

Hi :)

Havnt had a chance to get on much to update recently....just been too busy. I officially started trying to lose weight again now this week and my first weeks weight loss is 4lbs....not too shabby :)

Joshua is getting on just fine....he is just so handsome and I love him so much! Cant imagine life without him...its like he has always been with us <3

Joshua and I have our '6 week' check up this Tuesday and Josh has his BCG jab this week and his 8 week jabs next week...booooooo!! I am looking forward to taking him swimming after his jabs though....cant wait for that!! :D

In other news....planning to dtd for the first time tonight since giving birth......scared!! (Especially as I had an episiotomy and suspect I have mild vaginal prolapse :S ) Oh well......we shall see I suppose! Heres hoping everything feels/seems relatively normal :)

Went to the lakes with my boys today....photo attached :D

Hope everyone is good xx

1798236_10153923630770088_421081393_n.jpg

Forgot to mention....Joshua is going to sleep now at night for 7/8 hours at a time....RESULT!! Makes a difference since he had a growth spurt and was wanting food every hour day and night lol! :eek:

Oh wow joey... 6 weeks!!! Where has that gone???
Glad ur well n super well done on that loss!! Not at all shabby. Well done.
U look fab n Joshua looks snug as a bug

Awww thanks :D Joshua is actually 7 weeks old today lol They just booked our '6 week' checkup late...gah!!

Hope u and little one are ok? :) xx

Awww thanks :D Joshua is actually 7 weeks old today lol They just booked our '6 week' checkup late...gah!!

Hope u and little one are ok? :) xx

Yea we're doing good thank u. Hafta bring her for blood in the morning to hav her thyroid checked (I was on thyroid tablets while pregnant) but otherwise she's flying it :)

OMG... Someone needs to press a pause button. The weeks are flying...
Is his check up early tomoro? X

Yea we're doing good thank u. Hafta bring her for blood in the morning to hav her thyroid checked (I was on thyroid tablets while pregnant) but otherwise she's flying it :)

OMG... Someone needs to press a pause button. The weeks are flying...
Is his check up early tomoro? X

Glad to hear you're both well :)

Luckily our checkups are at 3pm and 3.20pm so I dont have to get up and out too early hehe!

Xx

Back