JOIN THE 37 WEEK CHALLENGE

jennybeth79

Silver Member
So Im looking for help on my mission... If like me you have a lot to lose... This 37 weeks could be the best of your life....
  • at 2lbs a week thats 74lbs thats over 5 stone..
  • at 1lb a week thats 37lbs over 2 stone
My reasons well in 37 weeks it will be my final dress fitting for my wedding dress
My hen night and My 30th Birthday...

Why not join with me.... lets have a fabulous 37 weeks and be slimmer for Christmas xxxxx
Let week 1 begin..........:D

I am up for the challenge! Am getting married in less than 4 months though ooops, really should have started sooner lol xx

I'll join you! I'd really like to be a more 'normal' size for Christmas when I'll probably meet DH's new colleagues for the first time. I'd like them to think that he's pretty damn lucky ;)

However, I'm pretty sure that I'll gain a pound or two this week after Valentine's, but I shall be saving points and trying to do as much exercise as possible this week.

Im hoping to be at target before then but wanted to wish you well - you def have every possible incentive to get there

Good luck xx

I'll join in, would love to have a large chunk off by xmas :) ... Im gonna challenge myself to do 2lbs per week...so hopefully 74 lbs light in 37 weeks :D...Bring it on :D xx

woooooo On we all go.....Keep reporting in.... We can do this ....
Im so excited If I do this 74lbs I will be lighter than Ive been for a long time ( About 10 years) I know 2lbs a week is possible

Im definately up for the challenge! to look half decent on my weddding day is my main goal :)

My weight watchers WW tomorrow morning SCAREDDDDDDDDDDDD
but oh well this week is another week and all I have to keep thinking is 37 weeks ...... Welcome to everyone on the challenge will let you know what happens tomorrow...

Good luck tomorro Mrs H!

ok so the challenge participants so far are

mrs Hill2B
Curvysam
shrinking girl
Nannis
Baronessvongogo
Nanamoon
MommyB

when you weigh in just update you figures, any newbies just add yourselves to the list.

Good luck everyone

Thanks for the list MommyB...

mrs Hill2B (wk 1-I lost 3.5lbs)
Curvysam
shrinking girl
Nannis
Baronessvongogo
Nanamoon
MommyB

Hows everyone doing dont forget to check in...even if your disappointed....

I am suppose to weigh in tomorrow but not sure if i will be able to as i weigh on scales at tesco so may have to this afternoon will let you know!! x

How did everyone do.......

Couldnt WI in the end so will know tonight or tomorrow x

2lb off for me!! :)

Back