1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Joined a group.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pinkyfluff, 13 October 2009 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

slimming world
    Hi all

I joined a group again this evening, after leaving one that was basically [email protected]

Firstly my consultant is lovely, she is enthusiastic, passionate and just truly wonderful. Everything was laid out so beautifully and she had the new mag available so I was really pleased.

Within 5 minutes of being there a very nice lady had made me a coffee. Then I spotted an old colleague in the queue so had a welcoming hug too and she saved me a seat.

All in all this was 100% a more positive experience than any group I had previously attended.

And I am so happy to have access to the restricted bit of the sw site again.

Feeling good.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    It can make all the difference when you are part of a nice group!

Sounds very homely!

Love Mini xxx
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Oh that's great! You'll lose weight no bother cos you already feel part of the furniture!
  5. slimcea

slimcea Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Aww thats lovely pinkyfluff, and well done you for having the guts to join a different group, as I remember you weren't happy with your other consultant. A lot of others may have been put off altogether.

So a HUGE Well done :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.