Joined slimming world tonight

No havin it at 6 currently sat in garden drinking tho lol. Ye Olivia gone crazy today lol reckon ur right. Stick to it today and have ya treats tomoz. Iv only lost a pound but oh well only 4 1/2 pound to go.

23 1/2 pounds gone
18 1/2 left to loose

98938FD7-1518-426B-A7B2-5033D586EEF1.jpeg

Well jel lol yummy, enjoy!!!

A lb is lots hun, you will lose more next week now, you wait and see, normally nearly 2 for you, so bet it'll be about 2 1/4 lol, we'll see, then any couple lbs to first mini goal.

I'm being so lazy sitting here, don't really know what to cook, might just do pasta but with bolognese, yeah, think I will. I will probably do roast tomorrow or fry up. Can't have roast Sunday now as going Toby Carvery on Monday, got sent a one off 50% off voucher I can't resist. I have a busy day planned Monday what with printing board papers then collecting glasses from spec savers.

Iv got that email lol. Can you use it on carvery then so basicaly it will be £3 each cause normally about 6 isn’t it. Oh I might go aswell then lol. Normally when I go there I have my plate pilled high and I don’t gain any weight I go about 1 and it’s al I have all day but litrely have everythin

Oh that's good hun, better be lol otherwise I'd if just got 3 adults sized and still be a bit cheaper than kids meals lol. Kids may moan as not fans of roast, I love it so much!! Did you order the voucher as you have to click on the link.

Sunday

After 1 bbq turning into 2 and also loads of cocktails I’m bck on plan today and have a lot to loose.

Today’s food

Crackers 4 and cheese 165
Wrap 300
Spicy chicken pasta got 835 cals left

Just doing grass, having a break, it's do long and taking forever, not fun at all, need to try make it a weekly job, so doesn't take hours lol hopefully quick 10 min job. Where are men when you need them lol

Kids drove me crazy while out, we weren't that long either, so no Internet for them, honestly I lose control sometimes and just wanna drop them off at their dad's who obviously has better control or money to buy stuff. I was good, no sweets for anyone, just little chocolate bars for either snack for me and Angel and Shayne will take a kit kat to school oh and low calories crisps for me. I only have a couple snack options for myself oh and clementine fruit so that's good really. So far today, had 2 shakes and a special k bar, my last one. Plus having a lucazade, think I'll go over a bit with that but I need extra energy for this garden, I don't usually buy them but still got couple left.

You chilling in garden again lol

I might start cooking at 4pm again today, or just after once finished garden, actually probably 4.30

Olivia is same today. He’s just gone out wash car and I feel like pulling my hair out. She’s on the go constantly doin my head in. It’s like they push and push isn’t it. She was watchin a film he come in she went hyper again and then he went bck out I was like great. So that winds me up lol

Morning it’s misreble Monday

I used to like Monday’s lol not now 😂

Lost a pound of my gain so got 2 1/4 to go to be back where I was. Goin to try super hard and must drink more this week I hardly drink enless alcohol lol.

Today’s food

Breakfast cheese on toast 200
Dinner wrap 300 crisps 100
Tea jacket 200 chicken 300 veg 200

Total 1300

Morning it’s misreble Monday

I used to like Monday’s lol not now 😂

Lost a pound of my gain so got 2 1/4 to go to be back where I was. Goin to try super hard and must drink more this week I hardly drink enless alcohol lol.

Today’s food

Breakfast cheese on toast 200
Dinner wrap 300 crisps 100
Tea jacket 200 chicken 300 veg 200

Total 1300

Get drinking lots of water, that will help flush the alcohol away as well :) Do you like green tea? I'm sipping it now as it is good for me and also quite refreshing.

It's really cold out today. The last few days have been so nice as well.

Tuesday

Food today is carvery about 1 ish won’t have anythin else . Had a look at scales this morning as want to see it comin away . Still the same as yesterday so hopefully see a move tomorrow.

Back