Joined slimming world tonight

Hello everyone I'm back :)

I quite slimming world around march time and thort I could do it from home, how wrong I was.

Weighed myself this morning and I'm discusted in myself I now weigh 17.10 1/2 :(. Last time I started I weighed 18.13 but got down to 16.7 so I'm gutted.

As soon as I saw the scaled I was like
Right that's it and went and got a banana haha. This week I'm going to just have to manange untill Friday pay day as already done the shopping this week. Got plenty of pasta in tho so il survive just no speed foods. Will have to make sure I get plenty over the weekend to boost my loss.

Plan is to go to a group tonight and start over again wish me luck everyone

@xxlauraxx15 that's a great start Laura, nice. Sounds like you have made a decision to crack on with the plan again. I've got to do the same, just back from a long holiday and need to get back on plan. Do you do the monthly challenges ? I find they help with focus, lots of encouragement too.

I think you get to the stage again where you feel a mess and know you have no option. I got into smaller jeans which I'm still wearing but they are so uncomfortable it's unreal. I refuse to go back into bigger clothes so no option for me.

Ye I used to do the challenge last time I preferred the 3 month ones but they stopped .

Best of luck to you with everyone's help on here we can do it. It helps me to come on here at night takes my mind off eating haha.

Morning everyone today is day 2 but being as I got weighed last night I will class it as day 1.

Breafast scrambled eggs
Dinner tuna pasta (2)
Tea- sausage (4) eggs chips (3)
2xbaby bells
2xhifi
Syns 9

Think I will be living on pasta untill food shoppin on Friday but I don't care as long as loose weight.

Have a fab day everyone

Last edited:
Hi Laura

Read your thread and you did so well before, I'm sure you'll be fine. Hopefully we can encourage each other along the way !

Good luck and welcome back :)

Nicky

Hi Nicky ,

Thanks I'm really in the right frame of mind this time so can't wait . I think if you aren't ready you will easily give in . I got like this last time towards the end. Got a stone and 3 pounds to be where I was and I can't wait

Have a nice day

Morning day two

I really can't wait to go food shopping tomorrow lol. Got no fruit no youhurts nothin really everythin I'm fancying we haven't got. Will be a lot easier once been shoppin so when I do fancy somethin I can have somethin.

Today's plan

Breakfast - 2x hifi bars
Dinner - pasta and cheese
Tea- youngs fish fillet in batter (7) chips (3)peas
Syns 10

As you can see I'm having chips again lol. The potatoes aren't that good for jackets so will have to make do.

Just popping in to say hi and good luck! I'm sure you'll find it much easier once you get your big shop done today :) I'm 3 weeks back on it today and it's great when you're in the right frame of mind.

Just popping in to say hi and good luck! I'm sure you'll find it much easier once you get your big shop done today :) I'm 3 weeks back on it today and it's great when you're in the right frame of mind.

Thanks good luck to you aswell. I will follow your journey if you are keeping a diary

I don't keep a diary but love reading other peoples! Do you find they keep you motivated?

day 3 Friday

Been and had my hair done this morning some me time :).

Also just got back from morrisons got plenty of fruit, cooked meats, crab sticks, yogurys, and plenty of other free foods. I did forget the mince as I fancied doing a chili this week but can always grab some in the week.

I didn't have time to plan out means either which isn't very good but I think il just go with the flow untill next week. Normally I'm on the ball so next week before shopping il deffo meal plan.

So today food so far

Breakfast -hifi bars

Dinner - grabbed a jacket with chilli and cheese counting this as 4 syns as wasn't a huge portion.

Tea - aldi curry 1.5 with plain rice

Vodka and Diet Coke x7 21 syns

Total 25

Last edited:
Hello you :)

Hopefully by then I would of lost a stone lol look forward to having you bck x

TBH I'm looking forward to getting back on it. I've not put on any weight since before but it'll be good to get back a proper meal plan for a few months.
It sounds like you're doing great, so when I get back I'm looking forward to seeing how well you've been doing.

That's brilliant that you have kept it off. Iv gained a stone and 3lb but managed to keep the other stone and 3lb off lol. I refuse to go back into bigger jeans and feel frumpy.

Day four Saturday

Well last night didn't really end well . My mum and stepdad came round for food and drinks . The men had a takeaway burger and chips and we had aldi curry for 1.5 with plain rice. P.s my mum is doing s/w aswell.

The plan was we would have vodka and Diet Coke . The plan wasn't to have 7 :D oppps lol.

The way I saw it was some vodka a lot less than having a burger and it was Friday night. I didn't sit there feelin sorry for myself I enjoyed myself .

Hopefully have plenty of speed food over the weekend and smash the scales on Tuesday.

Today's plan

Breakfast - bacon and egg wrap brow sauce (1) hex b

Dinner mug shot fruit salad

Tea pasta and sauce rammed with salad

Hiffi bars

syns 1

Tryin to not use syns today due to last night hopefully it helps just for a one off

Day five Sunday

Just enjoyed a lovely wrap with bacon egg and beans . Just what I needed on a Sunday mornin :).

Had tooth ache all night wisdom tooth pushing through which it decides to do every so often and it's a right pain.

Breakfast bacon egg and beans wrap
Dinner - mug shot
Tea- youhurt and lolly (4)

Tooth still hurtin so not really fancyin anythin

Last edited:
Back