Joined slimming world tonight

Ye it was really nice could of done with two lol. Maybe in future I'd have fruit for breakfast and not use hex b and then could have two. Be nice to do with chips aswell . My daughter thort it was great making them and they tasted good aswell

Day 7 Tuesday

It's weigh day and I ant holdin my breath on loosing because of the weekend, We shall see .

I'm goin with the attitude of I have stayed same then I won't be annoyed.

Today's plan
Breakfast fruit
Dinner mug shot
Bars and cheese hex a and b
Tea jacket with tuna mayo 6 , chicken
Lolly x 2 (6)

Total 12

Last edited:
I gained a 1lb :mad:

It was obviously the drink at the weekend also haven't been having that much to drink.

Oh well better luck next week :)

Day 8

Breakfast 2xhifi

Dinner , tuna pasta salad (2) baby bell x2 skips (4) fruit and yogurt

Choc cake
Tea chicken fried rice free

Been out all day today took a picnic so did really well. Then we spotted the choc cake lol. Was the smallest piece ever but was lovely. Will cut back on some syns tomorrow aswell to try make up for it.

It's been miserable all day haha. We have a annual pass for the place down the road so it's a free day out. They have lots to do inside aswell so we ate inside haha.

Day 9

Breakfast 2x bacon egg beans wraps (5)
Dinner chicken fried rice
Tea jacket cheese and beans

Hopefully won't need much for dinner as I'm really full at the moment

Last edited:
Hi Laura - just started back on Slimming World myself and started a diary. I scrolled up and saw that gorgeous wrap you made that turned out like a pizza - what an AMAZING idea! Want to send you lots of encouragement this week and wishing a lovely result for you at your next weigh day.
Take care,
Love, Bee
x

Aww thank you , hope you get a fab result aswell. The pizzas are quite scrumy. They get about crispy round the edge but deffo eatable . My toddler also has them haha.

Just been Iceland and stocked up for the following week. Brought 5 diff slimming meals to try with plenty of rice. Plus loads of other good stuff love it when been shopping this diet seems so easy with a fridge full .

Iv brought a lot of the slimming ready meals just for when I have a can't be bothered mood I can just grab one. Also spotted today they have little signs next to price on the slimming world foods which is good. Like for example next to rice and ham says free on slimming world .

Break 3 eggs in pan and stir till go like scrambled egg ,Then add frozen peas. I used boil in bag rice so pre cooked that and then once cooked added to pan. Then I had some cooked chicken thighs and legs in fridge so just stripped the meat off and added it. Just cook untill yours chicken really hot.

I always used left over cooked chicken it's just a lot easier. Even the frozen chicken strips for example microwave them first then add once cooked .

It's a really quick filling tea. I normally save some for the next day to have cold and have with salad but it was that nice I ate the lot lol

Back