Joined slimming world tonight

IMG_2821.JPG

IMG_2822.JPG

Looks really nice! My kids love that pasta.
Salad looks rather yummy too!
Lots of luck tomorrow, are you going to weigh in mornings now you are doing it at home?

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow hun. I'm a bit lost because I've missed a few weeks. How are you doing? Have you lost or gained since before Easter?

I lost what I gained just before went away at easter well was 16.7 needed to be 16.5 1/2 . I also came off plan a few days before good Friday as no one was on here and just wasn't motivated . I came back after Easter and didn't start till the wed weighing 16.12 didn't weigh on the Thursday as only one day so tomorrow's weighing is week one . Hoping to be a couple of pounds off 16.51/2 we shall see

Looks really nice! My kids love that pasta.
Salad looks rather yummy too!
Lots of luck tomorrow, are you going to weigh in mornings now you are doing it at home?

Olivia likes them aswell always have to share haha. There alright for a cheap lunch. I'm weighing in the morning yeah really looking forward to it haven't been good for a
Full week for some time now nice to be back on track

I lost what I gained just before went away at easter well was 16.7 needed to be 16.5 1/2 . I also came off plan a few days before good Friday as no one was on here and just wasn't motivated . I came back after Easter and didn't start till the wed weighing 16.12 didn't weigh on the Thursday as only one day so tomorrow's weighing is week one . Hoping to be a couple of pounds off 16.51/2 we shall see

Ok, I understand now. It looks like you've been good all week, so hopefully the scales will be nice to you tomorrow.

Well done for getting back motivated, that's the hardest bit!

Treated myself to a size 16 vest top today from Tesco . I would like to add it hugs all my roles haha . I shall be trying it on again when get to 15.13 . I love having clothes that don't fit and once they fit it's a fab feeling

Day 111

It's weigh day lost 4 1/2 pounds really happy with that. Now at 16.8 so need 2 1/2 this week to be back where I was ,sure I can do this.

3 full weeks then before we are away again would love to see the 15s who knows time will tell

Well done you and I think you will definitely see the 15's very soon! You are so on this lol, I'm just really tired and had a stressful start to the week and I think getting back on plan was a good thing, just need to ease myself back in. Need to try looking harder for offers on fruit/veg this month, it's so tight :-( hate it when we have to struggle, I'm sure we'll find a way.

Ye it's horrid when money is tight . I buy all frozen veg as it's cheaper and lasts longer. As for fruit I go Morrisons but I have heard aldi is surpose to be cheap I watch slimming world videos on YouTube and theybhad offer other week 69p for different fruits.

I had to do the same started off with a few treats then eased myself in slowly. Why don't you have a day with 25 syns then a day with 20 then get to 15 a day. Iv always said this diet is easy if ya fridge is full when money is tight it's hard to do this and makes it tight.

Thanks hoping I do

Day 112

Morning everyone,

It's Friday yay :D

Today is food shopping and cleaning day like to get it out the way so can be lazy over weekend. Doing the garden this weekend well hubby is il just stay out the way lol .

Today's food
2xbaby bell
Snaps 3
Mug shot maybe a wrap hex b 1 syn mayo
Chicken fried rice
syns 4

Day 113

Today food
Breakfast wrap hex b bacon and egg brown sauce (1)

Dinner bachelors beef rice (2) 2 x baby bell apple

Tea well did tell hubby would have a Indian tonight with it being bank holiday we will see

Well we have been out tonight for a meal me and hubby had steak and chips and just on my 3rd glass of large wine . It's been lovely back on plan in the morning

Day 114

I will go on scales once I'm up to check how much damage last night did

Todays plan is

Breakfast wrap hex bwith bacon and scrambled egg brown sauce (1)

Dinner mug shot baby bells

Tea pork dinner roasts 1.5 mash 1 veg gravy 2 apple sauce 2

Syns 7.5

Day 115 -116

Well yesterday ended up eating a KFC naughty me. I'm actually glad he's back at work lol. Been really busy all weekend on the garden so come tea time just no energy to do anything. Anyway what's happened has happend just hope I don't see a gain on Thursday.

Today's food

Breakfast yogurt
Dinner chicken salad wrap hex b mayo 1 mug shot
Tea pork dinner roasts 1.5 mash hex a veg apple sauce 2

Syns 4.5

Day 117 wednesday

Well yesterday we went to Drayton mannor let's just say diet didnt exist lol. Had chicken burger, chips and doughnuts . Was shattered when got home so had another chicken burger and chips lol.

Back