Joined slimming world tonight

I meant 17.10 hahaha sorry dont check what I'm writing lol . My hubby always moans my texts don't make sense lol, due to having a two year old around my feet all day lol.

The breakfast was amazing
Haha - that makes more sense! So you did have a loss - good for you :)
Your chicken tikka looks amazing too!

Well this is the thing it said I was 17.10 I ate fish and chips and mac Donald's and says Iv lost 2 1/4. Don't see how this is possible lol .

I will know tomorrow night when I get weighed at group . Least will stop me listening to my scales may keep me off them for a few day haha

Well this is the thing it said I was 17.10 I ate fish and chips and mac Donald's and says Iv lost 2 1/4. Don't see how this is possible lol .

I will know tomorrow night when I get weighed at group . Least will stop me listening to my scales may keep me off them for a few day haha

Good luck with your weigh in, I've hidden my scales at home as I end up weighing everyday and it varies so much and can change my mood

Day 14 Tuesday
It's weigh day :)

Fingers crossed I loose this week. Not expecting much as I ate junk when went skeggy but a little bit will be nice. My scales change everyday so it's hard to tell.

Today plan
breakfast -
Dinner - jacket with beans
Tea slimming meal
Hifi bars plus baby bells

Results 3 1/2 pound loss

Yippee , really pleased because I had the chips and mac Donald's the other day. Also I noticed today Iv been drinkin squash all week that wasn't no added suger :(

Typical send a bloke to fetch one thing and buys that lol

IMG_4325.JPG

Tonight's tea, loved the pasta wasn't so keen on the meatballs . I do think it's worth it tho just for the pasta.

Tonight's snacks

IMG_4327.JPG

Crisps - 4.5
Gold bar - 6
Baby bells

Total 10.5

Yep I'm buzzing tonigjt with results. Hoping for a good loss next week bein as I won't be having a treat and il be changing the pop for no added sugar lol.

Thanks

Day 15 Wednesday

Can't believe how quick this week is going. The weather is total rubbish tho can't really do anything when like this.

Breakfast cooked breakfast (1.5)
Dinner tuna pasta (2)
Tea slimming world meal out freezer
Baby bells
Hifi bars

Bit addicted to the slimming world meals at the min. I think they are great and so filling. It's just easy when you can't be bothered.

Well done on the loss this week Laura, sounds like you are doing really well :)

Day 16, Thursday

Breakfast - strawberrys and mint muller light

IMG_4337.JPG

Dinner - Chips and beans 3

Tea lemon chick with rice

Hifi bars
Baby bells

Going to go food shopping tonight . Goin back to Iceland so can get more meals. Hubby is on hols at the min so these are working really well for me . When you have been out all day and tired I can just put in microwave and there ready in 12 mins so super fast and resist me from picking the bad things.

Last edited:
Hiya , my aim is to try them all lol.

So far tried

All the currys - nice
Pasta with ham and sauce- was really nice
Meatballs -yuk but enjoyed the pasta that came with it

There was a lot more choice online than in the shop so hoping got more choices this week. It's good for me cause full of speed which I'm to lazy to add lol.

Back