Joined slimming world tonight

That's exactly what I was Ment to be doing 3 days at 4 hours haha. Part of me
Thinks now maybe I should of tried it for abit longer. My back was killing think I rushed around to much to try and make a good impression. Oh well it's done now.

Ye but the scales no longer show 4lb loss I'm back where I started lol. Was a good weekend tho . Il be happy to stay the same this week if I'm honest , will find out in the morning.

Brought some clothes for hols yesterday I deffo need to get to 16.13 for them to feel abit better on. I think I can do this got 3 weeks 3 days lol. I know if I'm good this week can loose 5lb means I got 4lb extra to loose. Only prob I have is we are out Friday night and it will Involve wine.

Oh well what will be will be the tops fit I just want them bit looser on my back that's all. Plus if get to 16.13 back at my 2stone loss means if I put a stone on while away still lost 1 haha

Tuesday weigh day

I stayed the same, happy with that for how bad Iv been over the weekend. 9lbs to go I can do this . Getting excited now about holiday can't wait to be on the beach chilling

I think to be honest it's been all the work stuff just completly took me off plan couldn't stay focused at all. Now I'm back to retired hahahaha I can get back on plan.

There already on my door haha already thort of that lol. It's more my costume for than anythin but I know I wore it last time around 16.13 so just need to get there.

Going Lanzarote but it's Olivia's first time on plane so it's going to be exciting c

Yep retired hahaha standing joke in our house lol.

I went when younger Cnt really remeber what it's like . It says we're staying in peurto del carmen but think we are a 10 min walk away. Staying at hipotels la geria if you have heard of it. We go on the 14th so ye countdown time

Yep retired hahaha standing joke in our house lol.

I went when younger Cnt really remeber what it's like . It says we're staying in peurto del carmen but think we are a 10 min walk away. Staying at hipotels la geria if you have heard of it. We go on the 14th so ye countdown time

We stayed in Peurto del carmen, it was a nice little town and a nice walk along the beach front to get there.
The canaries are always a good choice for October because you know the weather will be nice.
My last diet day will be 11th as we are travelling on 12th and flying early on 13th.

Ye were on the beach front apparently
10 min walk or 4 euros in taxi . Your off to Florida aren't you?
I really want to take Olivia but it's coming up at 5500 ish and would need a lot of spends . Deffo going to take her but when she's older prob ish. Wanted to take her Disney land Paris for her bday but hubby ant get the Monday off which is a shame.

Ye were on the beach front apparently
10 min walk or 4 euros in taxi . Your off to Florida aren't you?
I really want to take Olivia but it's coming up at 5500 ish and would need a lot of spends . Deffo going to take her but when she's older prob ish. Wanted to take her Disney land Paris for her bday but hubby ant get the Monday off which is a shame.

Yes we're off to Orlando for a week. I'd love to stay longer but can't get the time off!
Flights vary in price so much. My flights for October were £600 each but the ones for Easter are only £450. I think if you catch the flight deals early and can travel on any day then you can get really cheap ones but if you're restricted to weekends and school holidays they can be quite expensive.

Ye this is the trouble he gets set holidays. Crimbo, last week may and 3 weeks summer so basically alL school hols. He does get one week to book but next year they are on about the week will be given for oct school hols. Don't get me wrong it's fab for when Olivia at school but not great for hol prices.

Have you been for a week before? I reckon a week would be a lot cheaper but a long way to go isn't it which makes me think would need 2 weeks. To be fair it's the park tickets that add up don't they. I went when I was 12 loved it and that was about 5500 in summer hols for 2 weeks so dread to think what that would cost now. Do you go in villa or hotel ?

Ye this is the trouble he gets set holidays. Crimbo, last week may and 3 weeks summer so basically alL school hols. He does get one week to book but next year they are on about the week will be given for oct school hols. Don't get me wrong it's fab for when Olivia at school but not great for hol prices.

Have you been for a week before? I reckon a week would be a lot cheaper but a long way to go isn't it which makes me think would need 2 weeks. To be fair it's the park tickets that add up don't they. I went when I was 12 loved it and that was about 5500 in summer hols for 2 weeks so dread to think what that would cost now. Do you go in villa or hotel ?

We normally go to Orlando for more than a week but the last couple of times we've been, we've just gone over for a week. We brought a villa out there a while back, so now we stay there and that's also the reason for only staying a short time this time. We have a bit of work to do on it while we are there. So this time it is a working holiday, although I'm hoping to get a couple of parks in as well :)
Before we brought the villa, we always stayed in hotels. Most have free transport to the parks, so that makes it really easy. The park tickets are really expensive but if you shop around you can usually get a good deal.

Wow lucky you sounds amazing. I'd love to be able To do something like that. Maybe if win the lottery lol. Ideal tho isn't it just paying for flight. Some places you get fed up of visiting but don't think you would ever get fed up with Florida so much to do. What area is your villa in ? We stayed lake buena vista when we went

Wow lucky you sounds amazing. I'd love to be able To do something like that. Maybe if win the lottery lol. Ideal tho isn't it just paying for flight. Some places you get fed up of visiting but don't think you would ever get fed up with Florida so much to do. What area is your villa in ? We stayed lake buena vista when we went

The villa is in kissimee, about 2 miles from Animal Kingdom on the 192. It is in a great location. We rent it out and it's nearly fully booked for the next 2 months except for the times we're going. The idea is to spend more time there when we are older. We've been so many times now but never get bored, I think if I ever come back and say I was bored even for 10 mins, I'll sell up but I'm sure that'll never happen!

Well last few days Iv been on track just had 2 bacons and egg wraps to fill me up untill tea time. Off to soft play this afternoon let Olivia burn off some energy as she has tons.

Have a good day everyone

Il remember you then when we think about goin lol , Sounds lovely . Only just seen your reply for some reason didn't alert me .

That's the way to go isn't it renting it out pays for itsself .

Yes definitely, it's the best of both worlds, we can get some money back and use it when we want :)

Sometimes your posts don't alert for me either. I just have to check your thread every now and then if I've not been on for a few days. It's really strange.

Glad to hear that you are back on plan again.

Have a great time at soft play. I miss going to them places, now my youngest is too old to go.

Back