Joined slimming world tonight

Welcome to the journey kazz hope you have a good first week. I'm not really 100 percent at min as got things on but I'm like this very up and down lol

Hi Laura

I've been reading your diary over the last few days to catch up!

I'm a similar weight as you at the moment I think. This is my first time on minis in a few years so I've no idea what my stats say lol.

Keep plodding on we can be slimmer by Christmas. I've set myself a goal of being in the top 15s by Christmas which is do-able and any more will be a bonus.

I know I'm happy around 12 stone but once I get into the 15s I feel a lot more comfortable and just big rather than massive if that makes sense!

Looking forward to reading the rest of your journey :)

Hi Laura

I've been reading your diary over the last few days to catch up!

I'm a similar weight as you at the moment I think. This is my first time on minis in a few years so I've no idea what my stats say lol.

Keep plodding on we can be slimmer by Christmas. I've set myself a goal of being in the top 15s by Christmas which is do-able and any more will be a bonus.

I know I'm happy around 12 stone but once I get into the 15s I feel a lot more comfortable and just big rather than massive if that makes sense!

Looking forward to reading the rest of your journey :)

Ye I want to get the massive feeling gone haha. I'm determined to get to 16.13 before I go away. Will deffo put on a stone why I'm Away so need to get some off quick. When I'm back tho il be on the crimbo journey with all you guys cause I will be beyond massive hahah.

Write yourself a daily diary il follow you

I think I used to have an old diary in 2014 lol.

I'll continue having a browse around the forum and probably start my own diary soon.

I don't do slimming world I calorie count but still love reading all the other diaries seeing how people do!

Hey everyone I'm back . Catching up the last few days on everyone. I had s great summer but not good on the scales. Kids back at school now so getting back on track. Hungover today after night out with way too many vodka and diet cokes( but no food). Really struggling to stay away from the cupboard as hangovers make me just want to eat everything. Hope ur all well

Hey everyone I'm back . Catching up the last few days on everyone. I had s great summer but not good on the scales. Kids back at school now so getting back on track. Hungover today after night out with way too many vodka and diet cokes( but no food). Really struggling to stay away from the cupboard as hangovers make me just want to eat everything. Hope ur all well

Aup Hun good to see you back .

Iv had a very naughty weekend feel as fat as anythin lol all started with wine then went onto cocktails pizza chips followed by a KFC on Saturday hahah. When you wake up feeling rough and need junk food lol. Having a chilled Sunday eating popcorn and watching jungle book :).

Sounds like me! In the couch watching Inside out with my boys. Just had a bowl of soup to see can I fill myself up so I don't want to snack. Only had one weigh in so far so trying not to fall off the wagon too quick but I know there is a wispa hidden at the back of the cupboard!

Sounds like me! In the couch watching Inside out with my boys. Just had a bowl of soup to see can I fill myself up so I don't want to snack. Only had one weigh in so far so trying not to fall off the wagon too quick but I know there is a wispa hidden at the back of the cupboard!

Omg wispa ❤️❤️❤️ Only one of my all time favourites!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Well haven't even weighed this morning feel so ill. Have had no sleep got a bug a think stomach killin from period pains no tabs will take it off. Then had upset stomach and was sick. I'm
So tired but in pain so can't sleep. Not even got Olivia dressed think we're havin a tele and blanket day

Feeling better today but now got Olivia's cold haha. Oh well better for us all to get it now rather than in a few weeks . Hope your doing well

Oh no, if it's not one thing its another! I've had a stinking cold all week, luckily it's going now and I'm feeling ok.
My diets doing ok, I only lost 1lb this week, so was a bit disappointed but hoping for a bit more next week :) How's your diet going?

Well Monday night had cottage pie on plan but added a homemade yorky pudding lol. After that I was bad hubby went out last night and brought us a mac ds back so I had a strawberry milkshake and chicken sandwich meal and felt so stuffed. Must be because I haven't eaten really since Monday night. Today had cheese and crackers might have some ice cream in abit throat is sore

Back