Joined slimming world tonight

Day 1 of my super fix haha. Weighed this morning 17.8 want to get to 16.8 in two weeks

IMG_4569.JPG

I'm so pleased to hear that you have a new job, you must be made up :)

I've been good, I've spent so much time out of the UK since May that I haven't had time to stay on any kind of plan let alone update my diary but I'm back now :)

It's great that you are still on here as you were a real support to me last time round.

So you're back on Exante, I hope that's going well for you. I'm going to do a mix of slimming world and detox days and see how I get on.

Well I lasted till dinner time and had a steak bake hahahahahaha I'm hopeless lol.

Got stressed out in town was in clarks gettin some work shoes it was so busy Olivia was bein a typical 2 year old and I needed I repeat needed FOOD hahaha. I said I wouldn't last long.

Tonight Iv had chicken and chips so looks like exante is out the window .

Starting a fresh in the morning got 5 weeks want try get much as I can off. Hoping to get a stone .

Well I lasted till dinner time and had a steak bake hahahahahaha I'm hopeless lol.

Got stressed out in town was in clarks gettin some work shoes it was so busy Olivia was bein a typical 2 year old and I needed I repeat needed FOOD hahaha. I said I wouldn't last long.

Starting a fresh in the morning got 5 weeks want try get much as I can off. Hoping to get a stone .

Oh dear, never mind.....tomorrows a new day. You will lose that stone :)

Starting a fresh in the morning got 5 weeks want try get much as I can off. Hoping to get a stone .[/

I think you did well lasting until dinner time, 600 calories in a day is so low.

This dieting lark is hard ain't it !

Ye I have good weeks and bad weeks really annoyed with my self tho cause two weeks ago I was 17.1 at group now I'm 17.8 as eaten pure rubbish last two weeks. Hubby has been off for like nearly 4 weeks aswell on holiday so that doesn't help.

Ye I have good weeks and bad weeks really annoyed with my self tho cause two weeks ago I was 17.1 at group now I'm 17.8 as eaten pure rubbish last two weeks. Hubby has been off for like nearly 4 weeks aswell on holiday so that doesn't help.

Ah hun, you're allowed a break. It's always harder around holiday times and in the summer. You've done so well so don't be so hard on yourself.

Wednesday
Breakfast - fruit salad
Dinner - batchalor pasta
Tea hunters chicken 3 chips 3
Looks like you're back on it today
I was proud of myself today, did something I have never managed before. Was at an all day meeting and there were two trays of krispy kreme donuts being passed around and I did not even look at them. I'm still in shock now!

Looks like you're back on it today
I was proud of myself today, did something I have never managed before. Was at an all day meeting and there were two trays of krispy kreme donuts being passed around and I did not even look at them. I'm still in shock now!

Well done you I love them. I think when your in a determined mood this diet is fab

I'm away next Friday for weekend
After that I'm going have fruit for breakfast soup for lunch and a healthy dinner I'm determined.

How are you getting on? Xx

Where you going anywhere nice? Is it just the two of you?
I think it's hormones this week that has made me eat rubbish lol.

Got my induction on Saturday it's 9-5 so going to want some wine after haven't done a full days work for 3 years lol. It may actually be easy as kids are also hard work as we all know lol . Olivia is with daddy all day should be fun haha

I'm sure Olivia will have a great time. Awww hope it goes well hun.
I had a bad day Tuesday I forgot well a bad meal was good all day and had an awful migrane had to go to bed when Paul got in from work was sick and everything. Ended up with some pakora didn't eat alot as felt so I'll however.

We are going to wymess bay caravan park with Zac for his first caravan holiday can't wait it's also Pauls birthday Friday so be even nicer as we go away on his birthday so nice to spend full weekend with him xx

Aww sounds lovely, bet you will have a great time. Zac will love it. Olivia loves caravan holidays , you should take him to haven Olivia loves it.

Not easy is it when your feeling poorly . Hope your feeling better now

Back