Joined slimming world tonight

The pitta is 185 then I add passata for the base it’s really low cals chicken and sweetcorn so comes to 285 in total
Really good for calories. It goes in the oven today was 10 mins as had chicken but without i would say 5 mins

Iv just had my tea lol . Superwoman tonight I had spag Bol Olivia had chicken dinner and he had steak and chips lol. Got loads today night now got the correct weigh of pasta lol. Think might do chicken naan tomorrow night and have the leftovers on Friday night

I have days like that when everyone wants different. I was ok today as I had veggi chilli and rice, kid had burritto and hubby is working away. So only 2 different dinners.
You can have a lot of pasta for our calories which is fab :)

Ye it’s a right pain. Oh lucky you I love house to myself lol. I did realise tonight tho that a steak is about 270 cals mmm yum love steak

Ye it’s a right pain. Oh lucky you I love house to myself lol. I did realise tonight tho that a steak is about 270 cals mmm yum love steak

That's really good. A lot of meats are really low calorie as long as you take the fat off. My hubby will just eat a plate of meat and get full really quickly and it's not that many calories.

Ye it’s great. When do you break up from Work bet you can’t wait

I'm working today and tomorrow. I'm planning on finishing at about 2.30 tomorrow so we can leave at about 4.30 for the airport. I'm all packed, just a few last minute bits to throw in the case, I'm actually really organised this time, normally I'm last minute.com but I'm working later tonight then going straight out for dinner, so won't be back till late.

Ye id Be thinkin all that food and drink aswell lol . Who do you fly with Iv been looking last time we went with virgin but think thomson is cheaper now

Thursday

Today food plan

Quavers
Dinner-chicken salad wrap and chips
Tea- chicken naan with salad and chips
Smarties

Well another misreble day outside Cnt wait for th summer weather . At least why it’s raining tho can hide behind my coat lol. Just been looking and Iv got 3 weeks untill the end of March to loose 5lb to reach my 1 1/2 stone. Hoping I will feel a lot better come this time I never really notice ye first stone tht comes off. I also managed to keep 4lb off from last time before crimbo so in a way it will be 1 stone 11 loss from my heaviest.

Really determined to get 2 stone off my end of April even with Easter in the way. What il prob do is have a egg as that weeks treat instead of a takeaway. Depending how I feel I might just count it into my daily allowance .

Ye id Be thinkin all that food and drink aswell lol . Who do you fly with Iv been looking last time we went with virgin but think thomson is cheaper now

We usually fly with Virgin or Delta but this time it is cheaper to fly with BA. When we go in October we are flying Norweigen. If you go on skyscanner.net it will search the best prices :)

Back