Joined slimming world tonight

Well I’m like let’s book for next year lol. We still have to pay for Tenerife end of May and next month got car tax, mot, service and got put away spends for May hol lol. He’s like just wait till been on these holidays. Plus dunno what happening with this job so need to wait a while really. When I get somethin in my head I’m like let’s book lol. Plus I want another baby hahaha .

He likes holidays but he’s one of these that would sooner spend the money instead like in car things lol. There is always somethin he wants it’s like havin 2 kids lol

Well I’m like let’s book for next year lol. We still have to pay for Tenerife end of May and next month got car tax, mot, service and got put away spends for May hol lol. He’s like just wait till been on these holidays. Plus dunno what happening with this job so need to wait a while really. When I get somethin in my head I’m like let’s book lol. Plus I want another baby hahaha .

He likes holidays but he’s one of these that would sooner spend the money instead like in car things lol. There is always somethin he wants it’s like havin 2 kids lol

See I'm lucky me and hubby are both on the same wavelength.....Let's book it, lol! We find with flights to the US you have to book them as soon as they come out, otherwise they go up in price. The flights always come about about 12 months in advance.

Ye Iv notIced closer to time the more it is. Ur lucky tho only have to get flights we need about 6/7 grand with spends for him he’s like sod that that’s like 3 hols lol

Just had the best tea ever. Actually feels like Iv had a kebab from the chip shop. This is so my fav food to have at the min.

Pitta 274
Chicken 100
Garlic mayo 100
Salad 50
Chips 150
Total 674

8657EBD5-079C-484C-82D4-57D1CCE65087.jpeg

Seriously it felt like I was eating a kebab from the chip shop. It was so nice and I preferred it as I felt stuffed after but not stuffed and bloated stomach like after a kebab. The garlic mayo was gorg aswell. Didn’t need the chips but like a real treat with chips lol

Seriously it felt like I was eating a kebab from the chip shop. It was so nice and I preferred it as I felt stuffed after but not stuffed and bloated stomach like after a kebab. The garlic mayo was gorg aswell. Didn’t need the chips but like a real treat with chips lol

It looked lovely. You looked like you made the calories higher for the mayo. I usually have about that amount but say it's about 50 calories. Although I do have mayo light, so that might be why.

Ye it’s hard to work out the mayo isn’t it . In the week for wraps I have rung little bit so count salad and mayo as 50 cals. I always buy low fat but for some reason it’s full fat that’s in fridge. I was looking and it only says cals for like 100g but when I looked I was shocked as the garlic one was a lot less, and it’s my fav.

I guess with the salad aswell always put it at 50 Cnt see salad hurting tho lol.

God I could eat it right now lol.

Friday

Well it’s d day for the dreaded dentist il be glad when I actually know what’s got to be done at the min I’m full of what ifs.

Today’s plan Iv cleaned up and got the ironing out the way. Shopping coming at 1 then Iv got to nip out for a few other bits. Olivias photos are ready so if I have time goin to go fetch them. Then dentist at 4 yuk.

Not really in mood to eat at the min lol haven’t had anythin yet. Going to have the rest of spag Bol for tea and might just have some mirco chips for dinner as feel sick already .

Dinner chips 300
Tea spag Bol 730
Total 1030 got some spare if want a few snacks

You can do this, you are doing so well!!!

I'd like to start ASAP now, so will stick with porridge for breakfast, fruit at work as its quick and easy as I only get 15 mins, then low calories evening meal, plenty veg, will start today hun, got chicken breasts ready for a roast tonight. Although breakfast and lunch will be a fry up as I have bacon, eggs and sausages lol

Morning Saturday weighing Iv lost 2lb

Taking to total of 1stone 3 3/4

I now have 3 1/4 to get my stone and half by end of March with 2 more weighing to go. Hopefully I can achieve this and stick to my target Iv set myself.

well done Laura, sure you'll get your next certificate this month no probs. good luck x x

Yay ur coming back brill news . Are you weighing this morning then. Just stick to 1300 cals you will be fine

Well I’m pleased to say I didn’t gain any weight from yesterday after my treat night. Super happy as I can give it everythin now and hopefully see a good loss next sat.

Back