Joined slimming world tonight

Saturday results

loss 1 1/4

Was hoping for abit more but a loss is a loss. At the end of the day it’s goin the right way and that’s all that matters . Also totm is aproaching so could be that aswell.

Good news is I have 2lbs to loose next week to get my stone and half and reach my mini target of gettin 1/2 stone off in March.

After I have reached this my next mini goals for April are

. Loose 2lb get into lower stone bracket
. Loose another 3lb means 10% lost
. Loose another 2lb means 2 stone lost

I know if I didn’t have a treat Saturday night I would deffo loose more. I spend so many days fighting the gain off. Not decided what to do later it’s hard because I think if don’t have a treat il be tempted later in week which will wreck the whole week. So am I best to have one tonight or just be good.

I might just have the curry Iv got which comes to 1000 with a naan. Have my 500 as normal through the day meaning il be over by 200. Question is do you think chicken burger and chips is more than 1000?

Well done hun,
You're still on a loss ever week, except your birthday week, that's fab :)
I'd say chicken burger and chips is lower than curry without a doubt. Not sure how many calories it would be but I'd take that option if having a treat.

Well the night was a typical Saturday night lol . Mum and stepdad came round we all had a drink and a takeaway. Weighed this morning gained 1 1/2

Just been cinema and had medium nachos with the cheese dip. Unsure on what these would work out cal wise. I haven’t had anythin else today tho and il just have tea later somethin light. Think il prob have cheese and crackers that will be 265 hopefully il be alright then.

Beautiful day outside bring on the summer 😀

Well the night was a typical Saturday night lol . Mum and stepdad came round we all had a drink and a takeaway. Weighed this morning gained 1 1/2

Just been cinema and had medium nachos with the cheese dip. Unsure on what these would work out cal wise. I haven’t had anythin else today tho and il just have tea later somethin light. Think il prob have cheese and crackers that will be 265 hopefully il be alright then.

Beautiful day outside bring on the summer 😀

Haha it's a good thing you weigh in on a Saturday morning, lol! You're the same every week. Atleast you know you'll be able to shift it during the week :)

I had nachos and cheese dip last night, They tasted rubbish so hoped they weren't too many calories lol.

Haha it's a good thing you weigh in on a Saturday morning, lol! You're the same every week. Atleast you know you'll be able to shift it during the week :)

I had nachos and cheese dip last night, They tasted rubbish so hoped they weren't too many calories lol.

Ye Saturday is treat night tho so sod It lol

Monday

Been a good day today I’m always good tho apart from my treat Saturday night so hoping for a good loss this week.

Not a lot planned this week , hubby breaks up on Friday for a week so looking forward to that. Out on wed and thurs so need to stay good sure il be fine tho because if I’m bad it won’t be to bad and il just not have tea haha.

Today’s food
Tuna mayo sandwhich
Crips
Banana
Tea sausage roll chips and beans

Oh hun, you're doing so well and your food looks so scrummy, really like the look of your chicken pasta salad!!! What dressing did you have on it?
I'd like to have lots of salad during the school holidays I think, I'll be at work the first week, boo, but I can still take something to work, hopefully will lose half a stone, usually get at least 5lbs off in the first week and a couple the following week, thank you so much for keeping your diary up to date, will spur me on!!!

Thanks Hun this is week 9 now seem to be just gettin on wit it which is good. Helps I eat same as everyone else as well makes things easier. Every morning I plan tea and work out the cals I will need them use the rest through the day.

On the pasta would off been just garlic mayo. Love it it’s less cal than normal mayo so winner lol

Mid week weigh

Lost 3/4 so far this week , looking good for getting my 2lb target for this week .

Today’s plan

Off out for the day with my mum . At 11.30 got a meeting with a woman about a cleaning job so hopefully that goes well. We will prob be out for dinner so il either choose healthy or just eat dinner and not bother with tea .

Have a good day

Thanks Hun hopefully it’s just water gain most of it . Hope ur enjoying your time away

P.s I got the job start next tue

I hope so. Having a great time, I can't believe I've been here for nearly 2 weeks already, it's going so fast.
Well done on the job. You must be so pleased :)

Ye I start next Tuesday night and just doin two nights as Iv got my tooth out next Thursday. Then will be 4 nights but only 3 hours . 6-9
But has said can start earlier if want so might do 5-8 I think.

Ye this week has flown can’t belive ur back next sat. Bet you have a nice tan

Thursday- friday

Well the last few days have been bad. Well I say bad Iv eaten out and had cake but no breakfast or tea so hoping I get away with it

Yesterday
Fish, chips and peas
Costa brownie

Today
Buffet chinese
I had 2 plates fill big dodnt pile then up like normal. Won’t have anythin else as stuff full.

Hoping I see a loss still in the morning

Saturday weighing lost 1 1/4

Seem to be in the 1 1/4 club at the min haha. I wanted 2lb but Iv also easten out 3 times this week so a loss is a loss. Least I lost surpose

Got few bad days comin up aswell easter and hubby bday on Monday. I do start my cleaning job on Tuesday so hoping il burn some cals off haha

Well done again hun, it's great that you are heading in the right direction eh! You will definitely be burning calories and too busy to have time to eat during those few hours of cleaning lol. Will you eat your tea when you finish work or before heading out, I'd probably want to wait so I don't feel like comfort eating after work lol. I have about 30-60 minutes depending on what time I finish work to go pick Angel up and that's the time I usually want to comfort eat, probably because I haven't been taking lunch with me, but then I think i would still want naughty stuff anyway, I need to stop that! Perhaps do some cleaning at home in that time lol.

Keep going, you are getting closer and closer to your next goal.

Thanks Hun

Plan is to have my main meal at lunch time then il have somethin light at 4 and leave at 4.30 ready to start at 5. While lee on this course il be dropping Olivia as my mums on the way as he won’t be home till 6.30 ish so she will eat at mums. When the first part of course done il just do tea for 4 il eat same but just a small bit. Going to try it this way as don’t really want to eat that late. Will see how I get on might be that I have dinner at 1/2 ish then wait for somethin small when I get home.

Il reply to your other message in abit just got to town to fetch few things and batt bit low.

Aim now is to loose 2 1/2 stone by end of May that gives me 2 months to loose 14 3/4 lbs. I think I may stop having treats every sat aswell as this will help

Well done hun, a loss is a loss.
You're doing fab getting losses each week :)
Really pleased about the job, that'll also help take your mind off food and hopefully stop any naughty evening treats.
I'll be back joining you soon. I feel so bloated it's unreal, I just hope a lot of it is water, so will be easy to shift.

Looking forward to you coming back . I’m pleased really I mean 9 weeks and only one was a gain which was my bday week so can’t complain 😀

You've done amazingly well.
I think I have either 14 or 15 weeks when I get back to hit the diet hard before I go away for the summer. So hoping to shift a few pounds in that time. I was about 2 stone off my overall target before I came away, so if I haven't gained too much I might be able to get close to it. I know I have a few weekends away though, so will have to see how I go. Not looking forward to coming back but looking forward to getting back on the diet wagon :)

Back