Joined slimming world tonight

I swear Iv had another day where just can't stop eating, all I'm thinking about is food. I think it may be because there is things in fridge that are free to eat haha

IMG_1122.JPG Lasts night tea, instead of having the 1/3 of plate with mushrooms I still had loads of chips and chucked mushrooms on top hahaha

Day 11
Can't beilieve how fast the days are goin as soon as the weekend has gone it soon comes around to weigh day on Thursday.

Well I survived the weekend and I didn't feel sorry for myself once over food. This is great for me as these are the times I struggle. I even had a Chinese takeaway but stayed within my syns.

Plan for today

Breakfast - 2 x alpen bars. HEX b
Lunch - cheese HEX a beans (s) toastie (9)
Mullerlight
Tea- s/w tikka masala and boiled rice
Apple (s)

syns- 9

Last edited:
That steak and chips looks GORGEOUS! Omg. I am going to have to buy myself an actifry!!!!

Don't you have one, honestly it's the best thing I have ever brought. The chips are 6 syns as its oil used but you divide this by the servings so basically loads of chips for 3syns . I also do roasts in there for Sunday dinner at 3syns. Breaksfast potato slices /cubes which are 1.5 as I use half the oil and share with hubby.

You get a recipe book with it can cook alsorts curries and things.

It's fab tho things like I could send hubby chip shop get some fish and peas and do my own chips all for 3 syns can't go wrong.was thinking cheesy chips today haha but went with a toastie instead.

We used to have an actifry but it broke. We got an amazon voucher for Christmas and I suggested to OH we get a sprializer, but maybe we should invest in a new Actifry. Decisions, decisions!!

Glad you are enjoying SW. I love the fact that I can stuff my face all day and still lose

Ye I feel the same . My mum brought a diff kind and now she's brought actifry I think they are fab. I think it prob helps the most with my diet as I can have chips that taste like chips and load haha

Do you means frylight with chips in actifry? If so consultant said it leaves marks in your actifry like a coating so not going to bother sooner just synn 3

Day 12

Back seems a lot better this morning which is good so going to try get out the house today getting fed up stuck in .

Also scales don't look like they have moved much this week at all . Last thurs at 6.30 pm I weighed 17.3 3/4. This morning I'm 17.0 3/4 this is also with nothing on . I reckon through the day I will this 4lb. Deffo going to weigh at 6.30 tonight just out of interest.

Hopefully I see I change by Thursday.

Today plan
Breakfast -2x alpen bar
Lunch - salad bar from Morrisons with chicken (s) (4)
Tea - s/w chicken jalfrezi with rice with handful of chips (1)
Mullerlight
syns 5

Last edited:
I don't think it will be anywhere near 3lb haha it's showing 4lb diff but that's from weight this morning to weighing at 6.30pm so will see later.

I just put them in microwave for 5 mins then put them in the steak pan for last 10 mins I add pepper to steak and the mushrooms have a pepper taste they were lovely

I don't think it will be anywhere near 3lb haha it's showing 4lb diff but that's from weight this morning to weighing at 6.30pm so will see later.

I just put them in microwave for 5 mins then put them in the steak pan for last 10 mins I add pepper to steak and the mushrooms have a pepper taste they were lovely

I'd never thought of putting mushrooms in the microwave, do you just put them on a plate or in a bowl of water? I don't eat steak but could add them to the actifry for a few minutes at the end with the chips.

Ye I DNt add anything just cut up in a bowl ,used to add bit of butter but not now haha. Try use a big bowl cause i used a normal one and all the juices out of mushrooms went everywhere. (Avoid cleaning the microwave plate haha) Think il prob do it a measuring jug next time

Back