Joined slimming world tonight

Oh ye completely get what your saying . I don't always do it but I have a few times after being weighed then have a full week to loose

Day 47

Going for an sp day today to just try and give myself a little boost for tomorrow .

Breakfast 2 x oranges 2x alpen lights HEX b
Dinner - chicken salad with mayo 3
Tea - chicken salad with mayo 2
Snacks 2xhifi HEX b 2x baby bell HEX a
Freddo 4.5
Syns 9.5

Does this look ok for today was thinking of having 4x crackers instead for 8 syns for dinner so will see how I get on want to try and stick with the salad to keep syns down

Last edited:
IMG_1588.JPG IMG_1587.JPG Today's dinner I will fit into a dress . Also come on again so that really annoying as it's weigh day tomorrow and iv only been off a week

Well had a huge salad at tea time as he is having takeaway with Brit awards I'm now hungry haha. Salad seems to fill me at the time then I get hungry could be in my head as he is having a takeaways .

Anyway he's gone to fetch it and asked him fetch me some cherry Coke and tub of grapes il prob eat the lot lol

Last edited:
You could add in some extra protein. That would help to keep you fuller for longer :)

Salads look lovely. I'm going to pick up some more salad when we go food shopping on friday :)

First sp day Iv done properly got confused last time and ate rice hahah. I was hungry tonight so ate a punnet of grapes lol think because I'm on wanting food more but today's over now and zero carbs

Mmmm! That looks yum! I love beetroot, need to remember to add it to my shopping. Lost a lb, very happy :D

Well done on no carbs, I would really struggle with that, I can't do SP as I'm diabetic so would probably flake out lol!

Oh right that's a shame. I won't lie it's not easy just really want to get as much as I can off in next 3 weeks. Want to feel nice and comfortable
And have some confidence when I go out not worry what I look like.

I have no food in fridge hardly so just been managing with what we have . Would of prob had scrambled eggs at dinner if had some to break it up . Must say tho really enjoyed it just get a bit hungry few hours later .

Carbs are my downfall, especially potatoes and lovely crusty bread :worthy:

Hi Lovely,

I'm so pleased to hear that you are staying positive :) You will look and feel fab when you go to the do.
I think I am going to try and have more salad and veg now I am back on the diet big time. Like you, I love beetroot. I have a big jar of it in the fridge at work and seem to have it with everything! Beetroot and pickled onions, yum I love them both :)

Good luck with your weigh in later.

Gutted thort I'd finally done one haha I just assumed it was no carbs extra heb as much free foods as wanted . Ate the whole punnet
Aswell oh dear.

This is great help tho so basically I can have the free it just free speed. Had strawberries aswell in fridge gutted x

Yes so it would have an S next to it I think it is in your book. I just go by that list. Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries are speed as is watermelon. If you want a quicker loss thats what to do. Good luck tonight! :-D

Day 48 it's Thursday :D

Late in today as been soft play with daughter and her lil friend. Decided to break the potty training up abit for her and do it when we are in the house but uses nappies when we are out. Really proud of her so far she will gladly sit on the potty and happy to use it . Obviously she is having accidents of little dribbles bless her but she will get there. When ever in house now I'm trying her every hour on potty. Yesterday she did a number 2 on it which I thort was fantastic day 2 and not bothered at all about it.

Anyway little break today for some fun time so we went to soft play wacky warehouse and pub lunch. Tried to hve a jacket spud with beans for dinner but they didn't do jackets when I asked. Got told only children's jackets on menu or could have jacket with a meal etc. So went for 5oz steak with jacket and Peas. I thort after should of ordered 2x kids meal lol.

Nipped shop on way home I'm the same trying make money last till pay day. It's Tuesday for us hate 5 week months means have 5xfood shopping . Hubby weighing tonight and trying again so thort I'd send him with fruit and sarnie tomorrow so went and got some more fruit from shop soon turned into 14 pound and it's food shopping day tomorrow .

Today's food

2xhifi bar
Steak and jacket prob 5 for oil
2x baby bell
Jacket in oven for when I get back with tuna (2 )and salad
syns 7

Back