Joined slimming world tonight

Your aloud three snack for 100 each and just one meal a day. Cnt imagine salad bein much tho can you would have to work it out. My fitness pal app is really good for knowing calories. Maybe you could have shake for breakfast have shake for lunch with a salad for 300 cals, then ur tea for 600 basically use ur snack allowance for your salad .

You can buy both I have the powder in week at home as it’s cheaper . Hubby takes Ready made to work and I have some of the left over bottles. Are you a member of Costco as they sell 18 Ready made bottles for 19.99 it’s online only tho. Do choc, straw and cafe latte

Wed

Shake x 2
Snacks x 3
Beans on toast
Calories 1300

Thurs
Shake x2
Snacks x3
Tea - 4 fish finger and 15 alphabites hahah yummy
Calories 1300

Can’t wait for weigh in on Saturdays really enjoying the diet. So easy and feel
I can have pretty much anythin it’s all about the amount

Ye I’m just finding it super easier I think the milkshakes taste like yazoo so I actually enjoy then. What’s good is they are made with milk so taste good. Other shakes Iv had for meal
Replacement have all been made with water so just the fact u know it’s water and powder kind of puts u off bwfore u start lol.

Ye Costco price is good but remeber they aren’t in the shop has to be on there website

Iv had steak Pukka pie and two boxes of microwave chips total of 800 cals . I was cleaning all Morning so had my first shake at 11 with a bannana. I then jumped in bath and went straight out to get shopping done . I am so full I feel like Iv been so naughty but Iv actually had less cals cause won’t be having anything else now tonight . So ending today on 1100

Week one results 6lb

Really happy with that for sayin I had pie and chips for tea so feel like I’ve had a treat but actually stuck to plan.

Hubby lost an amazing 11.1/2lb so kind of killed my result hahaha he has a lot to loose tho and a huge change in what he ate before

Today’s food plan

Breakfast shake
Snack kewi x2
Dinner shake
Snack skips
Tea fish 243 with jacket 200 Cheese 30g for 126cals
Snack kitkat
Total cals 1269

Hi Laura

Well done on the fab loss on your first week of slim fast. I know what you mean about getting bored of the same diet. I go through that some times although I'm really enjoying being back on SW at the mo.

Good luck for week 2

Back