Joined slimming world tonight

Woke up feeling super positive and I can tell in how I feel it’s going to be a good result on Saturday . I will get the 3lb I want lol.

Today’s food
Crisps 90( naughty I know but in a rush get out house)
Dinner 400 maybe sandwhich while out
Tea Chinese chicken curry 334 rice 438
Total 1263

Glad you're feeling positive. You will get your 3lbs on Saturday I'm sure and maybe even more, you're doing fab!!

Right been thinking of setting some goals to reach this afternoon. Here they are
Starting weight 18.9
Current weight 18.0 3/4

• loose one stone by the end of Feb
• loose another stone by end of April
• loose 7lb by end May before May holiday

This will put me at 16.2

Oviously while I’m on hol I will gain but hopefully get the gain off within a week as I normally do.

I then have 8 weeks untill my next hol so I’m goin to say 6 so I can use the other two weeks to loose what I gained.

• loose 7lb for end of July hopefully even more all depending on what I gain while away in May .

This will then put me at 15.9 for my main hol a 3 stone loss in total. I’m really enjoying calorie counting it isn’t like a diet at all it’s fab

Well wait for it a huge 4 1/2lb this week. So pleased and I’m now at 17.10 1/4 . Meaning total loss is 12 3/4 in 4 weeks including my bday so that’s great for me .

Need to get 1 1/4 off now by my mid week weigh on wed. I’m determined to get stone off in Feb

Well wait for it a huge 4 1/2lb this week. So pleased and I’m now at 17.10 1/4 . Meaning total loss is 12 3/4 in 4 weeks including my bday so that’s great for me .

Need to get 1 1/4 off now by my mid week weigh on wed. I’m determined to get stone off in Feb

OMG that is amazing!! Well done. You are smashing it.
You are so close now to your 1 stone. I'm sure if you stick to it you'll get it in February :)
I'm 4lbs behind you, so not sure I'll make it this month but I think between us,we have proved that calorie counting is the way forward :)

Ye it’s awesome no better feeling gettin on them scales seeing them goin lower. If you think I gained 1lb last week that means Iv lost 11 3/4 in three weeks on this diet no way would I have got that on slimming world .

Well done Laura. Looks like cc is really suiting you. Sometimes a change of diet can be really refreshing can't it. I went through a phase of being bored stupid with SW but then I remembered why I love it lol. I tried SF in the past and enjoyed thd shakes but I couldn't stick to as I wanted my breakfast and the shake 😂

😂 hAha sounds like me lol. Thank you , yes I’m really enjoying it I’m not really a breakfast person so I just usually just have 100 snack about 11 keep me goin to dinner. It’s workin well :)

Today’s food

2x oranges 100
Dinner pitta with spicy rice and chicken 390
Tea- it’s treat night so may go for chinese or pizza

Here’s my dinner I’ve just had it was so filling

85FF5998-CF87-4E66-AA17-F5510D4886E3.jpeg

Today’s food

2x oranges 100
Dinner pitta with spicy rice and chicken 390
Tea- it’s treat night so may go for chinese or pizza

Here’s my dinner I’ve just had it was so filling

View attachment 189215

Love the spicy rice. I have it as a burrito in a wrap with lettuce and a bit of mayo, yum yum.

Well Olivia went to mums for the night so Iv had a pizza and 3 glasses of wine. Hubby was drinking and it’s very rare we get us time . It’s treat night il be back on plan tomorrow hopefully not much damage done

Well I basically ended up drinkin all the wine . Just weighed I gained 1lb. So I have 2 1/4 to loose by wed for my 1stone loss in Feb . I don’t think 1lb is bad for sayin I had food and drink.

Today’s plan

Don’t think il bother untill dinner as feel full from yesterday.

Dinner pitta and rice 350
Tea depending how I feel maybe jacket with beans or somethin for all my cals.

I’m abit unsure on what to do today . Do I cut right back as ate over yesterday to try and compensate for yesterday or stick to 1300.
It’s hard because DNt want to go really low and my body hold onto it. I think il just see how day goes if I get hungry later il have my usual cals

It’s a fresh week feeling super motivated and determined to have a good loss this week.

Breakfast fruit 100
Dinner wrap 400
Tea not decided yet but will be 800 cals

Had a chill day today love to have a good clean on a Monday after the weekend. Think me and my princess are going to grab a blanket and watch a film afternoon .

It’s a fresh week feeling super motivated and determined to have a good loss this week.

Breakfast fruit 100
Dinner wrap 400
Tea not decided yet but will be 800 cals

Had a chill day today love to have a good clean on a Monday after the weekend. Think me and my princess are going to grab a blanket and watch a film afternoon .

That sounds like heaven. I'm currently watching the snow from my window at work! I love snow it's beautiful but like it more when I'm at home snuggled in a blankie on the sofa :)

Back