Joined slimming world tonight

17 1/4 in 6 weeks really happy with that as one week was a gain aswell .

I’m not having a treat tonight . I said in the week if I lost I would wait untill next weekend. It’s takin all week to get rid of that Indian so il hang fire.

Got loads of food in so sure Il find someth night do a pitta pizza with salad and chips.

Breakfast - kewi 100

Dinner - wrap 185, chicken 50 , salad and mayo 100

Wispa 140
Crisps 80

Tea pitta 171, chicken 50 , sweetcorn and passata 20 salad 20 chips 300

Total 1096

Ye pleases really for sayin had Indian, brownie, 2 choc bars and all the cold stuff.

Determined to get a really good result this week aswell now

I'm sure you'll smash it next week. I'll look forward to seeing how you do. It'll probably be Sunday when I look though as will be travelling on Saturday and I've not got it on my phone.

Hope I do hoping for 3lb next week. Done a meal plan for today and can’t believe the amount of food I can have eating them chicken pittas they are so low . Even means I can have a wispa yummmy

Hope I do hoping for 3lb next week. Done a meal plan for today and can’t believe the amount of food I can have eating them chicken pittas they are so low . Even means I can have a wispa yummmy

I love wispas, not had one for years.
I'm sure you'll get 3lbs next week if you stick to it all week. Just think if you stick with it, by the time I get back from my holiday, you'll be heading towards 2 stone :eek:
I'm hoping for 2-3lbs this week but it depends what the kids have got planned for me tomorrow.

Ye that’s a nice thort well have 4 3/4 for 1 1/2 so if I say two weeks for that that’s realistic really. But then ur still away for another two weeks so if I aim for another 4lbs hopefully il be 3lbs off.

I’m still sat in pjs having a lazy morning got to move soon tho got to get somethin for my Mum tomorrow. He is cooking sausage and it smells so good. Says 125 cals for one grilled might invest in a george Forman. Save him muckin the cooker up if nothin else haha

Ye that’s a nice thort well have 4 3/4 for 1 1/2 so if I say two weeks for that that’s realistic really. But then ur still away for another two weeks so if I aim for another 4lbs hopefully il be 3lbs off.

I’m still sat in pjs having a lazy morning got to move soon tho got to get somethin for my Mum tomorrow. He is cooking sausage and it smells so good. Says 125 cals for one grilled might invest in a george Forman. Save him muckin the cooker up if nothin else haha

I think you can do it :) I'll be checking so hopefully will see your results :)

I'm still in my pjs as well. Really can't be bothered to move off the sofa but need to go shopping, so will be shifting soon.

I'm guessing you're both out of your PJ's. Nice one on the loss- How much have you lost since starting this diary (realised there's 86 pages since Jan!)

Hahaha ye just been shopping to get Mother’s Day things town is rammed on way home now.

This diary is from a long time ago I did exante and slimming world and lost 3 1/2 stone this was before my daughter was born, She is now 3 . The trouble with me is I stop and start for example I can be going good as is 2 stone then either a holiday happens or crimbo crops up I end up gaining and struggling to get back on plan.

Iv been doing calorie counting for 6 weeks the posts before are from last year. Crimbo happened and it took me a while to get back on plan. Was completly fed up with slimming world so gave slim fast ago. Iv lost 1 stone 2 1/4 pounds in 6 week. One of these weeks was my birthday aswell so I gained that week.

Iv got a hol in May and July so hoping to get 3 stone off or more if possible.

What about yourself ?

Well today has gone really well but I just ordered my Indian 🙈😂😂 it has been in my head all afternoon and I decided to just get it out the way. I gained 2lb from it last week so let’s see what it does this week. It’s so high in calories that I prob won’t be having another untill at least may.

I have got 561 cals left for today so hopefully that will cover the naan then I reckon 600 for korma 400 rice and 500 chips so be about 1500 over just a complete days worth of cal haha.

I think if I didn’t have a treat tonight would crave one in the week and that would prob be worse. Least this way I can try super hard to get a loss next week

Well today has gone really well but I just ordered my Indian 🙈😂😂 it has been in my head all afternoon and I decided to just get it out the way. I gained 2lb from it last week so let’s see what it does this week. It’s so high in calories that I prob won’t be having another untill at least may.

I have got 561 cals left for today so hopefully that will cover the naan then I reckon 600 for korma 400 rice and 500 chips so be about 1500 over just a complete days worth of cal haha.

I think if I didn’t have a treat tonight would crave one in the week and that would prob be worse. Least this way I can try super hard to get a loss next week

Haha what are you like.
As long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters. You've done so well these last few weeks that you deserve the odd treat from time to time. Plus you know you'll get straight back on it tomorrow :)

God I’m so full and tired need my bed lol you know Sunday afternoons when uv had a full roast and want a nap I feel like that haha

In not even jokin I felt physically sick eating mine . Hubby was laughing sayin leave it then I was like nooooo it’s to good hahaha

Back