Joined today

nicnocks

well joined sw class today and feeling very motivated. Was dying to try rocky road high fi bars but consultant ran out, she's going through them so quickly she says. Normally i would have one last blow out and start from scratch tomorrow but im starting today. Have a long way to go though. Ive been lurking around for ages on minis and tried all of the diets under the sun. But that is me back on slimming world and determined to make it work this time. Hope to get to know you al on this part of the forum xx

Good Luck to you and well done. I just started and am in week 2. Cannot go to meetings as I live overseas, but am getting into this board and the nice folks here.....1st week I lost, so I am motivated too.

My first week back too! I know Slimming World works - it's just me I have to worry about!!!

hi. i have my first weigh in tonight so fingers crossed and this is my second post so very new to this too, best of luck with your weight loss journey :)

Well done for not bingeing after weigh in coz once u step on those scales that's it every single thing that passes ur lips will b added onto next weeks scales x

Hiya,
I've had my first wi after leaving group and joining online and I lost (even after a bad week) and having one last binge is something I've done as well :s

Sorry if I was rambling :s good luck on your journey :)

Welcome to SW Nicnocks!

Welcome all to SW and this website!
If you stick to the book & don't cheat it does work, believe me.
best advice I can give is write out a weekly menu sheet, only buy the ingredients for these meals, that way you wont be tempted to cheat, write a food diary so you and your consultant (if you go to classes) can see what, or if, you go wrong.
Enjoy your journey and remember that it's "NOT A DIET" but a way of life! Enjoy the hundreds of recipes on this website.
Pete

Thanks everone, it really helps knowing that there is loads of support, well day 2 is going well so far, got mushy pea curry on the go for dinner. Pete i have been lurking around minis for ages, your recipies are great and you have done so well achieveing such a great weight loss, it just goes to show that if you stick at it properly it can work x

Back