• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joined Today

HI All, i just wanted to pop in and say Hi!

I'm Kim, 25 and i am starting a midwifery degree in September and need to loose ALOT of pounds before then if i can!

I was doing Slimming World on my own and was not doing well at all - eating lots of the things i was allowed, but equally lots of the things i wasn't!

Well we got a leaflet about a ww class at lunchtime near my work, so a few of my colleagues joined last week and i joined them this week.

I am hoping i can get my head around the points after Slimming World, but i feel like i need a change and hopefully WW is what i need!

Here's to a good first week! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Kim,
welcome to minimins. I started WW on the 1st after losing 6 stone with Lipotrim.
I did Midwifery in 1975, after General nurse training.
You'll be nice and fit for the start of your course, Good Luck! Cathy

Curlz

Hiya Chucks!!
Hiya and welcome to the ww section.
My mum was a midwife for many many years and in fact helped deliver her grandson..:)

Good luck with your journey you will be addicted to the site in no time at all.:eek:

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
Hello Kim and welcome,ww is a great diet

Cor fuzzy i have to say my mum is the last person i would want around when i was giving birth-she'd tell me i was doing it wrong!!

G: 9st7lb
Hi Kim and welcome to WW and the forum

I am sure you will do brilliantly on here.

Little red is also going to be a midwife in September isn't she - although I have not seen her around for a bit.

Rosie xx

Thanks guys :)
Sorry for the late reply - wasn't around the PC all weekend!

Hope you all had a good weekend!
I managed to stick to the diet over the weekend - a big acomplishment as normally the weekends are where i lose the plot, but i stayed on it, and hoping to continue and have a weight loss at my first weigh in!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just echoing all the other comments, well done on a good weekend and welcome to the forum..

Tracy

lucysmommy

Gold Member
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hiya

welcome, i have just switched from SW to WW and i have found it to be easy enough.

good luck, im also starting uni in september to do my nursing
x

Millie09

Silver Member
G: 12st0lb
Hi

I have just switched from SW to WW, started on Saturday. I lost nearly 3 stone with with SW, but seem to be really stuck - hoping that the change will do me good.

Good Luck