Joining a group on tuesday.

Stahir

Does anyone know if the half price thing is still on...or whether i could get hold of a voucher for joining??? :eek:

There were a couple of magazines with free joining or offers on them, even with buying the mag it's prob still cheaper!

Lol i know! Do you have the names of the mags by any chance??? :)

I know Bella magazine had a voucher in it but it was in last weeks issue and the voucher expires on the tues 18th Jan. I have one and could send it to you first class tomorrow so you'd maybe get it tuesday morning. PM me your address if you're interested.

Oh sorry - I just checked the voucher and it has to be used before 18th January so will have expired before you join. Good luck with your first meeting anyway!

If you buy a 10 week countdown before the end of jan you get 2 extra weeks free and also don't have to pay the joining fee- saving £19 altogether. That's what I got!

Have you not tried looking on SW website? Im sure they had a voucher to print off.

Awwww thanks for the offer Krupskaya thats really sweet of you! :)

I have been on the SW site Shabba and i'm thinking of getting the 12 week countdown like jennyonaplate. :rolleyes:

That's what i did when i joined back in april last year, but my losses weren't significant so i quit. I think i wasn't eating enough! :eek:

Will def see it through this time:eek:

Back