Joining a group

kerri-tee

I everyone just had a thought today about the way I'm doing sw I've started it alone with books my mum has them in the house as she has done it before
so far I've stuck to it religiously for 5 days now, but I feel like as time goes on I should maybe join a group for support.
Do any of you's manage to do it alone and still have great results? I have a fear of doing something wrong and ending up gaining weight !! I have 2 stone to loose, so far no weight loss but I'm only on day 5 and I know it takes alot longer than that to see pounds drop !
Oh and discovered green tea today it is lovely !!!

So group or no group meeting ? What's your views ?

Thanks for reading ;) xxxx

I find the groups so much better, if I go it alone I tend to lie to myself and cheat. Where as when you have that judgemental eye looking at your weight it pushes you to do better xxx

I think it's an individual thing. I've been reading someones weight loss diary over the past couple of days and they have done amazingly well without the meetings. I, on the other hand, couldn't do it without going to the groups. I find myself cheating as there is no one 'watching' or keeping track of how i'm doing. You need to see what works best for you :)

Back