Joining In ...

but am a real cheap date on the booze front!)
Ha ha :D
I honestly cant eat half as much as I used to before Atkins. Once ive had my tea thats generally it!

I'm the same too! Used to be able to eat like a horse before and Atkins has certainly cured that. And one glass of wine....well!! :D I'm cheap to take out nowadays lol x x

in ketosis yes... once out, I'm up for it! and that's where lies the whole problem where I'm concerned... I'm excellent at following a diet to the letter, losing weight etc etc... and then I get to phase 3, and at some point, I'll lose the plot...

I've been dieting three quarters of my life (I'm 46, first diet at 12) and so it's probably normal that I react that way...

Here's hoping that I can stick to phase 3 this time... (and all of you too!!)

wow since 12 - really? You WILL stick to phase 3 this time we will help :) as we will need the same help.

yeah and I was thinner than now when I started dieting aged 12... these days, *we* know better than to have kids start dieting young, but not then... and I did want to slim! Just learned too young about hiding food, and what oughtn't be eaten in front of people!

That'll be good to have some support! Speak tomorrow! TGIF!

we will all be here for each other. :grouphugg:
i am not going to go too mad this weekend but i am going to have 2 slices of pizza. then my fresh new start :D

Yer this is only my 2nd day and I'm having a serious wobble!!!

It's good to come on here though and try to get motivated :)

My boyfriend is having Chicken Korma and I am so wanting some, but instead I'm having poached eggs :sigh:

Quick question ... when it states burgers must be less than 10% is that saturated fat or just fat.

I soooo cant wait to get started. S-H is your wobble the curry hun? You can always make your own cant you?

Quick question ... when it states burgers must be less than 10% is that saturated fat or just fat.
im not sure but i would just count fat to be on the safe side. I cant find any under 5 though :(

Back