Joining next week.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by HereToLose, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello.
    Im new to the forum. Im planning on starting weight watchers next week. There is a few new ones opening near where i live which i could walk to (extra exercise). My goal is to lose 88lbs in about 6/7months (around 2lbs a week). Can anyone tell me how much weight watchers is? Im not 100% sure on price. Its not a problem as my health and getting thin again is more important that the cost.

Thank you.
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm not 100% on prices, but if you go to the website they should have all the relevant information there :)

Well done for joining and good luck, everyone is really supportive here so feel free to post as much as you like! xxx

4. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm not sure about the pay weekly option but if you sign up for a monthly pass I think it's 12.99 for the first month (4 weeks) and 19.99 pm after that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.