• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining on Tuesday!

Need a serious kick up the backside as I have been steadily gaining weight since I got married 3 years ago. I suspect that I am hovering around the 15.5 - 16 stone mark but have been too scared recently to actually weigh myself. :cry:

I plan on go shopping later this afternoon. Any suggestions for staples that I should get in for preparation??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome :) you know what they say about love and gaining weight :) just means you're happy! But good luck on your path to a slimmer you!

Staples would depend on what you find you consume the most? Getting a batch of light bread is always good to have at hand, can be as low as 1 point a slice. Getting a low fat mature cheddar if your a cheese fiend like me! For really quick meals/snacks I find having the Low Fat super noodles in the cupboard brilliant. If crisps are your downfall, getting something like wotsits, quavers, squares (there's a range here which are all under 99 cals) and they're all 1.5 points. My points reference is for the old Discover plan, not the new ProPoints.

But have a good look through the sticky threads, there are loads of tips and suggestions :)

- Tuppers

I would say fresh carrots, onions and butternut squash and new potatoes.... Frozen cauliflower can be used instead of rice with a curry ( sounds wierd but tastes lovely). Soups beans and crumpets..
Just a few of my own weekly must haves.... x