Thinking of joining on Tuesday

julie19

Silver Member
Hi Everyone - until I had my daughter 17 months ago I had done SW & had been at target for 2 years, whilst I was pregnant I gained loads of weight for various reasons & since I had my daughter I have been back to SW twice but just can't seem to stick with it, I am just not suiting the extra easy plan at all SO..I am considering joining WW on Tuesday, mainly because if I need something quick I can grab a WW ready meal etc & not worry about working out what is in it etc - have other people had better success with WW when they have a toddler? Should I get the monthly pass? I am worried that I won't have enough to eat or I will have to work out the points in everything, is it easier?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks
Julie x

Hi Everyone - until I had my daughter 17 months ago I had done SW & had been at target for 2 years, whilst I was pregnant I gained loads of weight for various reasons & since I had my daughter I have been back to SW twice but just can't seem to stick with it, I am just not suiting the extra easy plan at all SO..I am considering joining WW on Tuesday, mainly because if I need something quick I can grab a WW ready meal etc & not worry about working out what is in it etc - have other people had better success with WW when they have a toddler? Should I get the monthly pass? I am worried that I won't have enough to eat or I will have to work out the points in everything, is it easier?

Thanks
Julie x

Hey Julie, I'm a complete WW Convert, you can fit it around your life and not the other way round! I have a 5 Year Old Daughter and we can eat pretty much the same, there's no 'special' foods etc! Yes there is the pp working out but but you'll get to know things as the time goes on, I've been doing it for 25wks now and I very rarely have to work stuff out now. Plus you have the convenience of grabbing a Ready Meal/Jar when necessary. Don't ever worry that you won't have much to eat on WW, I've never eaten so much! X

Thanks
Julie x

Hi Julie
I agree with Serena. I used to do SW but I just couldn't get along with it. I followed it for about 3 months and the most I lost was half a stone. I re-started with WW, having lost 4st with them years ago, and haven't looked back. I joined at the beginning of August and have been on a week's all inclusive holiday, away to Malta on business for another week, had numerous family/social events to fit in and have still managed to lose a stone.
I think the WW products are really helpful (I don't like cooking) and I always have a couple of ready meals in the freezer for emergencies or for when I can't be bothered making something up.
I can honestly say I have not felt deprived at all whereas I felt more restricted on SW so I would definitely recommend it. I subscribe to monthly pass and I find that the weekly class as well as this forum keep me motivated.

Back