Joining S&S Next Monday!

beckiieboop

Hi all, I will be joining you all as of next monday and I'm extremely excited!
Did Lipotrim late last year and lost just over 2 stone but coming off the diet before my birthday and Christmas caused me to put weight back on, and since the start of last December I've managed to pile on 7/8lbs.. booo!
I guess its not awful but after all the hard work I put in to lose the weight it's pretty disappointing!
After reading about Slim & Save it definitely seems the way forward, although I'm going to skip the meals and stick to 3 shakes a day as I did on Lipotrim, there's more options available in the shakes and definitely looking forward to tasting crispy chocolate, sounds lurvelyyyy!

Has anyone ever done the 3 shakes a day option and skipped the low carb meal and just took extra vitamins/minerals instead? Or is this not recommended?

Also, because I did a VLCD last year will I still get a bigger loss in my first week?

Can't wait to start losing weight again! YAY! Wish me luck guys, I'll be here giving you all support and probably begging for yours haha :)

I did 3 shakes a day before the recommendation changed however, it is highly advised to either have the meal or an extra shake a day to make sure you get the calories and nutrients you need.

Hello and welcome. Please do consider having 4 packs a day, doesn't matter what the combination is except no more than 1 bar. 3 shakes won't give you enough cals or nutrients in to maintain correct functioning of your body and you will start to use up lean muscle - longer term you'll possibly find it harder to maintain if you do that type of damage now.

Thank you! May go for the 4 a day instead then, don't want to be cooking and eating meals, I think this will cause me to cheat in the long run!

Back