Joining Saturday - Did it!

*hb*71

Morning everyone

I am joining a class on Saturday morning. Thought this was the best day for me so that any points I save through the week i will use on a saturday night without doing any damage!

I have been counting points since yesterday thought i would get into it before I go and get weighed.

Been to the gym before work this morning 7am :)eek:) it was still dark lol. Feel good now though.

Will add my weight etc on saturday after i have been weighed.

Lost about 21 pounds already this last couple of months x x

heyyy & welcome!
I'm a newbie too, just to the forum, done weight watchers before. You must be extremely motivated if your hitting the gym before work at 7am! many a time i go to bed thinking right ill get up early tomorrow & go for a run, its yet to flipping happen.. so well done on that! xx

Hiya & good luck!
I wish I had the motivation to go to the gym at all nevermind before 10am lol! Think tonights weigh in will give me a kick up the bum!

Good luck HB, wow gym before 7am, I wish I could do this, dark mornings keep me in bed until I have to get up at 7.15!

Hiya & good luck!
I wish I had the motivation to go to the gym at all nevermind before 10am lol! Think tonights weigh in will give me a kick up the bum!

Lol i'm the same as you :D hehe

welcome HB! Hope all is going good, well done on the losses already great work! good luck for Saturday! xx

Good luck HB and top work on the gym effort. Well done you. Stick at it :) xx

good luck for your first wi x

Well I joined yesterday morning, couldnt stay for the meeting 'cos had a house viewing!!

Was over the moon as I was a couple of pounds lighter than what I was expecting so 19 pound down from a few months back!

Looking forward to this 'diet', having turkey rasher bagel this morning then might be out for lunch but diner is not too bad,

will post later x x

Back