Joining the gym!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Becca Wecca, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    one of my friends is already a member of a local gym, and another is going to join up next week. I have plucked up the courage to join with her!!!

Scared though! i'm too fat to join a gym!!

it's fitness4less. Does anyone else go to one of these? if so are they any good?

Will it actually help with the weightloss?!

Wish me luck for next week!! eeeeek!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littlemeercat

littlemeercat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(38.33%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi becca wecca, I think it's an excellent decision to join the gym.. I joined 2 weeks into my diet and it was the best thing for me. I got a proper programme sorted out and was taught how to use the machines and weights. I know it's helped with my weight loss and I've toned up as well. I was really nervous - I also thought I was too fat, but I've stuck to it - just stick my headphones in and do my own thing. The programme the instructor sorts out will be right for you.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.