Joining Thursday! need all the help in the world

pinkbuttons

Hi guys, I am a returning ww girl! although I have not done the new pp plan so I am looking forward to that.
Last Nov I joined SWorld and lost weight but found I was so sick of having to make everything from scratch even though I adore cooking sometimes you just cant be arsed! ...so a big fail came around christmas..then the same old story...you pile it all back on plus flippin more!...I was at my mates the other day and got on the scales....19.2! ....I just sobbed and sobbed...I rang my hubby in tears saying..how can u love me when im like this...? but he has no probs loves ALL of me...thank God!.....but im just not happy...Im 40 next March and my aim is to be alot smaller and fitter by then...the pro points looks appealing to me...so I shall def have a go ...I join Thurs morning so I shall be looking forward to joining u lovely ladies on here for help advice and motivation ...and I hope to give it too! .... thanks for reading xxxxxx:)

Welcome and good luck in your journey hun, and I wish you all the best.

You have actually come into the maintenance forum though, for people who have lost their weight and maintaining (trying) their losses. You need to go back to the main Minimins forum, and go to Weight Watchers forum and you will probably have a lot more help and support.

Here is the link for the Weight Watchers part of the site..............all the best.

Weight Watchers - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

No problem, and you are welcome to this part of this site anytime. Its so huge its easy to get a little lost.

Back